The Jackel Pup

Kion's point of view.
I was watching Salina sing in practice with the other animals. The Kupatana celebration was tonight and Salina wanted to be part of the singing. "Your dad is sounding good today Bashtie." My dad said as he turned to us. "Thanks your majesty, its not everyday that you get to participate in the Kupatana celebration." Bashtie thanked my dad I then went back to watching Salina sing. She was doing so well and I couldn't wait to celebrate this event with her. Just then Bunga climbed on my back knocking me back to my senses. "I can't wait its going to be a great party." He said rubbing his paws through my mane. "It's not just a party Bunga." I told him then my dad explained it for Bunga. "That's right Kion, this celebration is to bring together all the animals in unity." I suddenly heard the laughter of Junja and his clan and Ono flew up to see what was going on. "Yep it's Junja and his hyenas and they're chasing a Jackel pup through the outlands." "The outlands I wish the lion guard defended the circle of life out there too but we don't."
"Kion today is Kupatana, the spirit of Kupatana spreads through all the animals of the circle of life even those of the outlands." My dad said to me and I understood what he meant. "Yeah of course you're right dad, lion guard come on let's go save that pup." "You got it Kion."
"Zuka Zuma!" Bunga both said and I ran towards Salina. "Salina come on we got a pup to save." Salina then ran by my side as we headed to the outlands. "TILL THE PRIDE LANDS ENDS LION GUARD DEFENDS!"
Salina's point of view.
We got to the outlands just as Junja was about to attack the little pup. "Not today Junja." Kion jumped up into the air knocking Junja to the ground. "Hey, hey easy on the fur,what are you doing in the outlands anyway?" Junja asked Kion as we all stood up on the ledge. I was ready to attack, nobody was going to hurt Kion while I was around. "Making sure you let that pup go." "Yeah don't you know today is Kupatana?" Bunga yelled to John John. "K, kup, Kupatana." John John then began laughing as we climbed down from the ledge. "Ha ha okay guys you want the Jackel he's all yours, come on boys the lion guard is doing us a favor today." Junja and his hyenas then left laughing all the way. I looked towards the little pup Right away I sensed he couldn't be trusted.