Not One Of Us

Simba's point of view.
I had been resting on pride rock and all the animals of the pride lands were standing looking up at me. My family was around while the other lions were watching me intently. Kiara kept insisting that what I told her about Kovu couldn't be true but I wasn't going to bother fighting with her. I then heard the animals say that Kovu was coming and got up. He should have never come back. "Kovu." Kiara started to run to him but I growled at her and made her stay back. I then walked to the end of pride rock it was time for his judgment. "Why have you come back?"
"Simba I had nothing to do with..." "You don't belong here."
"Please I ask for your forgiveness." "Daddy please listen to him." "SILENCE!" I yelled to Kiara I then turned all my attention back to Kovu. "When you came here you asked for judgment and I pass it now..." The animals then began stomping. "EXILE!"
"NO!" Kiara cried out but I didn't listen to her Kovu brought this on himself.

Play the song up top and follow along.

Deception, disgrace, evil as plain as the scar on his face.

Deception, an outrage, disgrace, for shame, he asked for trouble the moment he came.

Deception, an outrage, disgrace, for shame, he won't come back. Evil as plain as the scar on his face, see later.

An outrage, he asked for trouble the moment he came.

Let him hate, help us to divide his fate, let him run let him live.

But do not forget what we cannot forgive.

He is not one of us, he can never be one of us, not one of us.

Not one that lied to us, now were not so fine.

For we will know what he did and we'll know that he can never be one of us, he is not one of us.

Deception, disgrace, deception, disgrace, deception, disgrace.

Kiara's point of view.
I walked away from the lioness and went to my father. "Father please reconsider." He ignored my pleading and turned to me. "You are not to go anywhere without an escort."
"No."
"He used you to get to me."
"No, he loves me for me."
"Because you are my daughter, you will not leave pride rock, you will stay where I can keep an on you away from him." He said backing up to the cave. "You don't know him!" He then turned his back to me. "I know he's following in Scar's paw prints, and I must follow in my father's."
"You will never be Mufasa!" I yelled at him I then ran into pride rock crying.