Discussing Strategy

"Enough of the fighting, I already have to deal with fighting the white lions and Taka." Simba stopped our arguing and I felt like my heart stopped. "No Simba you can't fight my father he's too strong; black lions are born with the ability to sense things, and he has trained his senses to allow him to anticipate others fighting skills." He looked at my parents then with confusion. "Sango its time that you tell me everything about Salina's real father." Simba said and my dad sighed then nodded to my mother it was time for the truth. "Taka was the only black lion in the pride I allowed him into the pride thinking that he could be helpful to the pride I was wrong." My mother then began talking too. "Me and Taka had fell in love and I gave birth to Salina, Taka was the last black lion of his kind; many of his kind were killed by poachers." My dad then finished for her. "Taka had decided he wanted to be King so he planned to kill me but Zola alerted me and my lions stood beside me to battle him."
"Taka was ambushed and he swore that he would have revenge on me for betraying him and that night he took Salina after Sango had promised to be my new mate." My mother finished for my farther and Kion came to my side after resting himself. "So is there any way to beat him in a fight?" Simba asked after a couple moments of silence. My father looked up at him and tried to think. "The only way to beat Taka is to convince the white lions to go against him but it would be against regulation; I made a law that if I ever ended up gone they would obey the next in line and I trusted Taka like a brother." Simba began pacing while all I could do was think that the only way to fix this was for me to go with my father.