Help is Coming

Simba's point of view.
It was noon not long after Kion had left to find Salina and I had been watching from the distance. I was proud of my son, but I feared for his life and Salina's as well. "Father, please watch over Kion help him in his journey to save Salina and bring them home safely." I said to the sky hoping my father would hear me. "Simba!" I turned around to see Rafiki coming to me out of breath very worried and beaten. "Simba, terrible news I was taken by that no good father of Salina for three days after the war between the prides." I walked over to him trying to clam him down so I could understand him better. "Slow down Rafiki tell me what happened." He took a breath and continued with what he was saying. "I was speaking to Mufasa when Taka attacked me and took me away."
"He tortured me into telling him everything about the bond between Kion and Salina, he knows about their memories being gone if one of them is married to another he's gonna force." I ran to pride rock, I know Kion wanted to do this alone but with this going on he would need help to crash a wedding. I ensembled all the lions and we left to Australia, Kion was not gonna face Taka's army alone.