Fulie on Her Own

Fulie's point of view.
I ran from Bunga and his uncles to hunt a gazelle for myself. Ono then called out to me and I thought there was trouble. The ran off and I met with Ono at a rock. "What's up trouble."
"Trouble oh no."
"Ono I was hunting." I said to him it seemed weird for him to talk to me when there was no trouble going on. "Hunting what a coincidence I was just on my way to eat with the egrits you should join us." He said and I thought it would be good boy was I wrong. They were flying around after nothing but flies around the elephants. "This is nothing like a good hunt." I then got disgusted when Ono told that him and his family eat bugs. "Bugs again what is everyone eating bugs!" I yelled irritated by all the disgusting bugs and I got mud splashed on to me. I then realized it was poop and cleaned myself off and went to hunt on my own. "Fulie jumbo, hey I couldn't help but notice you were all by yourself so I thought you would want to go for a swim you could meet my whole hippos pod." He said pushing me near the water but I moved away. "Uh no thanks I'm not a big fan of water." He then kept so I said I would get my paws wet. I went to step into the water but I got pushed in the way by Bashtie accidentally hitting the rock. I left him feeling even more irritated by all the fuss. I was about to get another gazelle when Kion called out to me. He was with Bunga. I asked where Salina was and he said she was with her parents they wanted more time with her. "Sorry about the gazelle but if you want you can join me and my family." Kion said and I thought it would be great hunting with the royal family. "Hunting with the royal family sure thanks Kion."