Teenagers

Salina's point of view.
The years passed by, me and Kion had reached teenager age. Kiara had made friends with a cub from the outlands, but Simba sent the cub and his mother away. Me and Kion stuck to being part of the lion guard, and protecting the circle of life. I have been able to use the roar in multiple situations. Kion and I have also grown to love one another and we spend a lot of time together. We now come to nightfall in the pride lands where me and Kion are looking at the night sky. I was connecting the stars when Kion licked my cheek. I looked at him and we hugged each other he made me so happy. We began walking to pride rock when both of us sensed danger. We both turned around at the same time, seeing that Junja and his hyenas were behind us. We got in fighting stance and growled at them. "I can't wait to take you both down, I'm sick of you two lovebirds kicking us out of the pride lands I've had enough." He charged at Kion but I tackled him first while Kion dealed with the other hyenas. We were outnumbered and we were in trouble.
Kion's point of view.
I was getting attacked bad but Salina was in danger too. Two hyenas were going to attack her from behind while she was holding down Junja. "Salina behind you!" I yelled and she scratched Junja, then she jumped to tackle the other hyenas but they piled on her. I started feeling pain and I started feeling weak. I almost passed out when our parents attacked the hyenas and chased them away. "Kion, Kion its alright you're going to be alright Salina is still alive you just need to rest." I then passed out feeling Salina pass out as well, all I felt was fear from her as we passed out.