Part 8

I wake up to pitch darkness, if I still had my wolf I would be able to see a little bit but since I don't I can barely see.

I sit there thinking for a bit before I feel something stir next to me. I quickly turn my head and see Alpha Jake laying there sleeping. I stare at him for a bit, (and no it is not creepy) before I get a sudden urge to run my hand through his hair.

His hair is sticking up in a bunch of different directions. without thinking about it I reach my hand out and run it through his hair. I feel sparks, and they feel amazing. He moves again and freeze and pull my hand back afraid that he will wake up. When he doesn't wake up I move my hand and put it on his cheek and once again feel the sparks. He leans into my hand and I go still and pull my hand back once again.

At that he opens his eyes and looks around confused at first but when his eyes land on my he sighs and closes his eyes again. I just sit there looking around not knowing what to do, that's when I feel an arm go around my waist and pull me down on the bed. At first I jump and get scared, but then I notice that it's Alpha Jake and relax just a little bit. "Go back to sleep. I'm tired"

      I look at the clock on the nightstand and see that it is 9:45 p.m. We have been asleep since a little after breakfast. How could he still be tired?

      He most see the confused look on his face because he sighs and starts to explain. "After you fell asleep I went to go and work on some paper work." His face hardens when he starts thinking about it. I so badly want to ask him what's wrong, but I can't. Instead I lay back down and fall asleep.
*
*
*
     I wake up feeling refreshed. I haven't gotten this much sleep in a long time. I look at the clock and see that it says 7:34 a.m. Alpha Jake is sleeping still. So I get up to use the restroom and get ready for the day.

      I take a shower and since there is only his shampoo in there I use it. Once I get out and am putting back on my clothes from last night since I don't know what else I should be wearing I hear a voice in my head. Mate. It says and it makes me feel really tired and out of breath.

       The voice scared me so much that I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I start wondering if it was my wolf but that's highly unlikely.

      I walk out the bathroom door to see Alpha Jake looking around worryingly. "There you are." He says. "I thought something happened to you." He tells me and takes a few steps to me and wraps me in his arms. This time I don't pull back I just freeze. I am starting to feel more safe with him even though I know that it is a horrible idea, and will only leave in pain. Both physically and mentally.

     "We have an appointment with the pack doctor in thirty minutes. So I am going to go shower, and I told one of the pack girls to come and bring you up some clothes." He tells me. Before he walks away into the bathroom.

I walk over to his dresser and start organizing the random things and paper he has on it. When about seven minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I walk over to answer it and see a girl probably my age standing there holding some clothes. She doesn't talk to me, just hands the loathes over and walks away. I don't think anything of it and am kind of glad she didn't talk or anything.

     I quickly change into the clothes. They are a pair of skinny jeans and a plain blue t-shirt. I don't really like it because it makes it able for people to see my scars and I am pretty cold.

     Alpha Jake walks out of the bathroom in a pair of jeans and a black shirt. His hair is wet and lays flat on his head. He must see my arms hugging myself tightly shivering because wordlessly he walks over to his closet pulls out a hoodie and hands it over to me.

     I put it on and stare at him waiting to know what to do. "Come on. This way to the doctors.
*
*
*
     After the doctors appointment it's about one in the afternoon. I am sitting in his office on the coach while he does some paper work. The doctors appointment went okay. He said that I was underweight and I need to eat more. I do t have the proper nutrients and my wolf my never come back.

      Okay, maybe it wasn't that good. But it was better than him telling me that I am going to die tomorrow.

------
A/N: I am really sorry I have t updated in forever. Please forgive me. I would also like to say... Wow. One day I look at this book and there's 300 views and I get excited. And now I look at it and see that it's 13.3k I know it's not that much, but it's a lot for me and a really big achievement. So thank you all my readers and keep on reading. Trust me. The book will get better.
If there's any spelling mistakes or errors please let me know so I can fix it. Thanks!

Bye!!!