Part 13

You know that feeling where you really want to eat more and the food is delicious but you can't because you are stuffed? Yeah, that's the situation I am in right now. I have not even ate half the food on my plate, but not being used to eating this much has made it hard to eat a lot of food. 

       Alpha Jake sees this and takes my plate to save the rest of the food on it. "As soon as you start to feel hungry again let me know and you can eat the rest of it." He tells me as he closes the fridge. I nod my head to let him know I understand and stand up to follow him back to the living room. 

       He flops onto the couch and rests his arms across the back of it with a remote in his right hand. He looks over at me and motions for me to come sit beside him. This whole time I have been standing by the wall awkwardly, not sure what to do. 

       I hesitantly walk over to sit by him and he gives me a small smile before tuning his attention back to the T.V. "What should we watch?" He asks me. I just shrug, I have never been given the opportunity to watch television before so I don't know anything about it. Only what I have heard from the teenage girls in my old pack, which is mostly about how hot some actor is. I turn my attention back to the T.V. when I hear the volume being raised and Alpha Jake leaning back to get more comfortable. 

        I don't really pay much attention to the T.V. I'm mostly just looking around the room thinking about what my life would be like if I was never abused and met Alpha Jake like how normal mates would. I would be in wolf form by a river laying out in the grass under the sun, birds chirping over my head. Alpha Jake would be running by in his wolf form when he catches a scent of me and he would run over and we would change into our human forms and put our clothes on. We would talk for hours about anything and everything while we sat on the river bank. 

        I am snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the sound of a door opening and footsteps coming our way. I tense up and scoot closer to Alpha Jake and he wraps his arm around me while sitting straighter up and looking towards the source of the noise. 

"Awww, look at my baby girl being all cuddly with her mate." 

A/N: I finally updated again. How has your summer breaks been going. Mines been great so far, we went to Montana for a family reunion and went through Yellowstone. 

Bye!!!

Happy Fourth of July!!!!