Part 16

Once we are both done with our ice-cream Alpha Jake asks me if there is anywhere that I would like to go. I shake my head no, and we head back to his car. 

     "I had a lot of fun in town with you today," he tells me. "Did you have fun?" 

     I nod my head yes, I actually had a lot of fun today but the ice-cream part was the best. He smiles when he sees my answer and starts his car and we drive back to his pack house. When we arrive there he opens the door for me before I even get a chance to, and I give him a small smile and blush, looking down. I hear him chuckle a little before he takes my hand and leads me inside. 

      When he opens up the door he immediately freezes and pulls me behind him and walks slowly towards the kitchen. I look around from behind his back and see my mother standing there making a sandwich. "What are you doing?" Alpha Jake growls out, pulling me closer to him.

      "Well I was hungry and they don't have very good food down in the cells," she tells him not looking up. "You should really do something about that." She says putting the bread on top of the rest of the sandwich and takes a bite. 

      Alpa Jake growls out again walks towards her but freezes when she talks again. "Oh, how rude of me. Would you like one also? What about you Juliet? You look like you haven't eaten in years." 

     At the Alpha Jake has had enough. "Out!" he growls at her and she holds her hands up, still holding onto her food. 

     "Okay, okay, I'll just show myself back to the cells." And she starts walking out the front door where two guards are about to come in and get her. "To the cells boys," she laughs and continues walking. The guards look confused but follow her anyways. 

     Alpha Jake stares at her before looking back at me shaking his head, "How does she do that?" He asks. 

A/N: Happy New Years Eve! Thanks for reading and sorry it took me so long to update and that this is a short chapter. But I still hope you liked it. 

           Bye!!!