Part 10

Jake's P.O.V.

I sit back down on the couch making sure to put space between me and Juliet in order to make her feel more comfortable. When something really surprises me, she scoots close to me and reaches out for my hand.

When our hands make contact with each other I feel the familiar electricity race up and down my arm every time our skin makes contact.

I can see that she is surprised and didn't expect to feel the sparks. I feel my wolf begging for me to wrap her in my arms, and it's not just my wolf feeling that.

I know that this might make her uncomfortable, but my body is literally aching to just have me hold her.

So the next thing I do is wrap my arms around her, putting my face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her sweet smell. Vanilla and oranges.

I felt her stiffen when I first wrapped my arms around her, but now her muscles are more relaxed. But I can feel her silently crying, her body is shaking and I feel small tears running off her face and onto me.

It literally pains me to see my mate crying, and I would do anything possible for her to stop.

"It's all right," I whisper into her ear and start rubbing circles on her back.

We sit like that for a little bit, when I feel my wolf get really excited. 'What is it?' I ask him.
'Her wolf is back!' He says excited. That makes me excited too. Even though I'm not sure why her wolf was gone in the first place. But I hope that she will tell some day.

Because I already love her.