chapter 5/Haddock Paradise

Five years later....

Tobias

I live in this isle I named "Haddock Paradise" and it was completely awesome life. I gained some experience and I can't think of how life can be any better than this. As I was looking in my isle, I saw Heather coming towards me with her dragon, Windshear. I rescued them from a man named Viggo Grimborn, a Dragon Hunter and I healed her wounds and she told me that her family was killed by him and her only family that survived was her brother, Dagur and she was looking for him before she was captured. I ask her, "Hey, Heather. Are you  all right?"  She sighs, "Tobias, it's just that I missed Dagur so much. He could be anywhere!" (In this story, he was nice and Heather and Dagur already knew that they're siblings.) I comforted her with a hug, "Hey, don't worry about it. I know he's out there looking for you as well. Who knows? We might bump into him!" She giggles at my joke, "Thanks for the sarcasm, Tobias." "You're welcome. Now, you go out and look for Viggo. I don't want him to mess up other isles." I instruct her. She understood my concern and flew off with Windshear. I watched her go, and I sighed. She has no idea who she had as a friend. I kept a dark secret from her. I became the most famous Viking in the Isles. I was called, "Rider" by many villagers, but I told them to call me "Tobias." I looked around my isle and I noticed my best friend. I spoke in Dragonese, " Hey, Darklight. How you doing?" "Stoick, it's been five years since we left Berk. Do you think we need to head back?" "Darklight, it's not a good idea. I been hiding you forever and I don't want to lose you!" "Stiock, Listen, I'm glad that we met five years ago, but we can't hide forever. What happens if Viggo attacks Berk?" I thought of what he said. "Can Viggo really attack Berk?"  

Ashley

It has been five years since Stoick disappeared, and things in Berk hasn't been the same since. Hiccup isolate himself in his room, not want to run the village because of Stoick, Dad decided that someone has to step in, so I took the job. My dragon I train was a Deadly Nadder I named, "Star" and she's been helping me with Chief duties. Val took some of the dragons to her Sanctuary for safe keeping since there was no room in the village. She told me that she will stay there for a few days so that the dragons wouldn't cause any trouble. Lizzie and Thor is still the same idiots and they decide to dedicate their lives to Loki, the God of Pranks, no surprise to the whole village. Eric works with Gobber in the Blacksmith shop, Elizabeth is now teaching at the Academy for new Riders.  I went to the stables where Astrid  was cleaning Stormfly's pen. "Hey, Astrid." I greeted her. She turns around and said, "Oh, hey Ash. What brings you here?" I said, "I just want to see how you feeling, with Stoick's mysterious disappearance." She shrugs, "I'm fine, it's just felt weird these past five years. Where you think he gone off to without saying goodbye?" I thought about that for five years as well. It doesn't add up. As I was thinking, a villager yelled, "Night Fury!" I thought, "Night Fury? I thought that Toothless was the only Night Fury in existence."  

Tobias

We flew to Berk and when we landed, I noticed that everything has changed in five years. I didn't remove my mask so no one will recognize me. As I looked around, the first thing I saw was my own mother and Ashley. Wow, she had changed a lot since I last saw her. She wore a light blue shirt and brown skirt with leather boots. She came towards me and asked, "Who are you? Why you come here?" I said, " I am here to warn you about you being in danger." Lizzie asks in confused look, "What type of danger? We don't even know you!" Darklite wraps his tail around me as the villagers came closer. I spoke in Dragonese, "Bud, be nice." "Ok, but I still don't trust them. What if they are like Viggo?" "They are my tribe, Darklite. They wouldn't do something like that, ever." Ash looks at me with confuse look. She said, "What was that?" I said, "Oh, I was just talking to my dragon, of course." Elizabeth was amazed of my experience of learning the language of dragons. "That's amazing, but back to the question, what you mean of we are in danger?" I took a deep breath, "There is a dangerous man coming to destroy this village and take all of your dragons." The villagers gasp as I reveal the dangers of Berk. Ash said, "Then we have to stop this person from taking our dragons!" I shook my head as if it was a bad idea. "That's a bad idea. I been trying to do that for five years and he still wouldn't listen." I explained. Mom asks,  "Then what we going to do?" I said, "We need to defend this village. I will fight against this man." Ash said, "That's kinda dangerous, don't you think?" I said, sarcastic, "I know, but think this is our last chance." Eric said, in curiosity, "Um, sorry for being so curious, but um, who is this man coming to take our dragons?" I replied, "His name.... is Viggo Grimborn." Mom asked as I walked past the crowd, "Do you have a name we can call you by?" I turned around and said, "You can call me Tobias." Ash said, placing her hand on my shoulder, "Welcome to Berk, Tobias." I replied, "Thank you for letting us stay here before I head back to my isle." Ash reply back, "You're welcome." 

Author's note: What you guys think of Tobias/Stoick's return to Berk? What you guys think of Heather being prisoner and where did Dagur go?  Do you think that anyone would recognize him after being gone for five years? Find out soon! See ya, Dragonites!