CHAPTER 11/ The truth

Tobias 

I took a deep breath as I walked from the house. Mom was worried about how I will confess, but I'm really not scared anymore. I saw my dad and he said, "How are you feeling, Tobias?" I said, shrugging, "I'm a little better, thank you for asking, Hiccup." He was a little bit surprised that I knew his name. He asked, "How you-" I cut him off, "I know that you isolated yourself because of Stoick's disappearance, right?" He nods and I said, "Well, I have an announcement to make in the Great Hall, for you and the whole village." He said, " What does this have to do with my son?" I said, "Because... it's about him." 

Hiccup

I was curious of why he wanted to go the Great Hall. We followed Tobias and I looked at Ash and the other teens. They were curious of why we were going to the Great Hall. Elizabeth comes towards me and ask, "Hic, why we going to the Great Hall for?" Ash rolled her eyes at her confusion. " Elizabeth, Tobias is going to tell us something really important." I looked at the former Chief and asked, "Why? Do you know something that we don't?" She said, "You have to find out for yourself, Hiccup. Remember what I've told you five years ago?" I remember her talk with me, "You and Stoick have something in common. There's something special between the two of you."   I went to the Great Hall where the villagers gather around with their dragons. Tobias cleared his throat to get their attention but the villagers didn't listen. Tobias groans and asks for Toothless. "Toothless, do you mind?" He asks, and The Alpha sent a plasma blast to get everyone's attention. The villagers stopped talking and looks directly at Tobias. "Thank you, bud. I know that you had a rough day with the Dragon Hunters and Viggo. He's not going to hurt this isle again because of Darklite and me. I was afraid of revealing who I really was, but of what happened today, it gave me courage to reveal who I am tonight." He went to take off his mask and when he did, everyone including myself was in shock. He said, "My name isn't Tobias. My real name is Stoick Hayden Haddock the Second, son of Hiccup the Third." I couldn't believe it, this is my only son and I didn't recognize him! 

Tobias

Everyone was staring at me when I reveal my true identity. Dad kept staring at me in disbelief that it's me, his own son. He went slowly towards me and I back up, saying, "I know what you're going to say, Dad. Why I done this? Stay away all of these years and why I didn't come back to you, Valka and Mom?" He continues to walk towards me and I started to panic, "I thought that you didn't care that I didn't have a dragon of my own and I was wrong. I see that now." I was cornered and Dad continues to stare into my eyes. "Oh, go on, Dad, shout! Scream, say something!" I said as he touches my cheek. He said, "You grown up so much, son. I missed you." I stared into his eyes and without hesitant, I embraced him with a tight hug, not letting go of him. Darklite pounces on me, and licks me nonstop. I laughed, "Darklite, c'mon!" I groaned, then Dad helped me up. I said to the Night Fury, "You know that doesn't wash out!" Darklite laughs at me and I threw some of his spit into him. Dad looks at our friendship and asks, "So, "Darklite," huh?" I grinned, "Yeah, do you like the name?" He laughs, "I think it's a better name than Toothless." Toothless smacks him with his fin and he said, "It was a joke, bud. Now, Son... Where you had been for FIVE years?" I said, patting him on the shoulder, "Don't worry, I will explain everything." He nods and looks at the throng. He yelled, "Everyone, we will host a party here in the Great Hall, in honor of my long-lost son's return to Berk!" The Throng cheered in happiness. Ash nudges me slightly on the shoulder, "See, Stoick, it's not that hard." I rolled my eyes at her and said, "Very funny, Ash." She giggles but Dad raises his hands, "Wait a second! You knew all along,-" "And didn't tell us!" Eric finished. Ash said, petting Star, "Yep." 

Author's Note: What you guys think of this chapter? The next chapter will reveal where Stoick was for five years! See you soon, Dragonites!