Chapter 9/Battle for Berk (Pt.2)

Hiccup

I hear the commotion outside and it sounds like it's not a good sign. For the first time in five years, I got out of my room and head outside. What I saw was not something I never seen again. Dragons fighting Vikings? I looked as the dragons blew fire at a nearby house. I grabbed the little girl and she said, "Thanks, Hic. I owe you one." I nodded at the girl and she ran off to find her parents in the battlefield. As I was thinking, I saw Heather and her brother. I tapped her on the shoulder and ask, "Heather, what's going on?" She turns around and sees me. She said, "Hiccup! Oh thank goodness! I thought that you would never get out of that room, that is what Ash said." I said, "I decided to come out and I know that if Stoick was here, he wouldn't like it that I just stay in my room all day. Can you tell me what's going on here?" Dagur answered, "Well, Hic, we're kinda in a middle of a battle between a man named Viggo Grimborn." I was in shock. Viggo is here? As I looked around, I noticed that Toothless isn't here. I asked, "Uh, do you know where Toothless might be?" Heather said, pointing to a ship ahead, "Valka took him. She's helping our friend, Tobias." I asked in confusion, "Tobias?" Dagur nodded, "You'll meet him soon. I hope." Astrid looks at the ship and decided to go and I yelled, "Astrid, mind if I go along with you?" She saw me and she nods. I climbed on Stormfly and we went to Viggo's Ship. What I saw was unbelieveable. There was two Night Furies. One of them was my own dragon, Toothless, the Alpha. The other one looks excactly like him, except that the skin looks different. It has a dark bluish skin and his eyes were red. Tobias looks like he was hurt. I knew that he needed our help. "Shall we make an entrance, Milady?" I asked. Astrid laughs at me, "I thought that you never ask." 

Valka

What does he meant that "Berk is my home?" Viggo laughs at Tobias's condition. "You are a fool to challenge me. You are hurt." Toothless and Tobias's Night Fury growls at him, protecting Tobias. As Viggo was about to strike us, I hear a familiar voice, "Stormfly, Single Spine Shot!" We turned to see Hiccup and Astrid riding in Stormfly's back. I said, "Thank goodness." Tobias said, "Whoa." Then he ran up to his Night Fury. He said, "Valka, go on Toothless. I have an idea." I nodded and climbed on Toothless. Hic said, "Ok, who are you and how you-" Tobias rolls his eyes, "I'll explain later, right now we need to get Viggo out of Berk." Hic asks, "What you have in mind?" Tobias was thinking for a moment then said, "We would need the other teens for this to work." "I'll get them, but why?" Astrid asks Tobias. Tobias grins, "You'll see." Astrid and Hiccup look at each other in confusion and flew off to get the other teens of Berk.

Ashley

I was very worried about Tobias. Is he all right? As I was thinking, Star notices Stormfly coming into Berk. I ran towards Star and flew to Stormfly. When we got closer to her, I noticed that there was two persons riding Stormfly. It was not just Astrid who was riding her, it was... "Hic?!? I thought you-" I stuttered. Hic said, "I know it's quite a shock, but it looks like your friend, Tobias, needs you and the other Dragon Riders, fast." I knew that Astrid and Hic hasn't discovered that Tobias is actually their son, Stoick. I said, "Ok, I'll get Elizabeth, Lizzie, Thor and Eric." I rounded up the other teens. Elizabeth asked, "Ash, what's wrong?" I rolled my eyes as if it was very obliovus. "Tobias needs our help." Eric said, "Well, what we waiting for invitiation? Let's go!" We mounted on our dragons and followed Astrid, Hiccup and Stormfly. When we arrived, I saw Tobias waving at us. I flew down to him and I notice something. It was a limp on his left knee. It looks like he lost his foot! I asked him, "What happened to you?" Tobias replies, "I was just being me, that's all." I punched him in the shoulder and he said, "Seriously, Ash?" Lizzie said, "Uh, I hate to interrupt your little moment, but why you brought us here?" It was a good question, I almost forgotten about it. Tobias said, "See those wrenches?" We looked at them and Thor said, pleading, "Please tell us that we are going to sink those ships." Tobias hears him and said, "We're going to sink the ships!" "Yeah!" We cheered at the idea. Hiccup jumps into Toothless's back while Val rides with Tobias. Tobias asked, "Ready?" "Duh. Is that really a question?" Thor asked.

Tobias

I was quite relieve that Dad had finally got to his senses and help us out. Viggo looks at us and said, "You have no where to go, Riders. Berk will be destoryed!" I said, "No way we are going to let that happen! Everyone, blast those ships!" I instructed. The soldiers were in fear and quickly jumped overboard as we flew through the ship, lighting the ships into flames. I was still in pain from Viggo's attack, and I noticed that the blood was dripping. Darklite said, "Stoick, are you alright?" "Darklite, don't worry about me. Just stay focus on blasting the ships." Darklite was concerned, but he stayed focused on the ships. Viggo was in anger as we continue blasting the ships. He mutters to himself, "I will not lose!" He aimed an arrow at me, and Ash yelled, "Tobias, look out!" She pushed Darklite and me out of harm's way and fell into the water below! "Ashley!" I cried. Dad said, "Tobias, look!" Viggo was defeated and he was hurt. I landed and pulled out my sword, threw it across the Dragon Hunter. He gaps at this and looks at us. I said, "Now you get it, Viggo? You can't destory isles who are willing to sacifice everything... even if running away from home." Mom looks into my eyes and gaps. She must now realize who I was and was amazed of how much I had changed during the years. I said, "A Chief protects his own. I learned that from a dear friend of mine." I grabbed him by his vest and said, "Never harm this Isle ever again." Viggo whimpers in fear and said, "Men, sail away from Berk! Now!" I watched them leave and I fainted into Darklite's wings. "Tobias..." I hear Mom said, softly.

Author's note: Whoa, what you guys think of this Chapter? Will Tobias/Stoick and Ash recover from the battle? How will Hiccup react when he finds out that Tobias is Stoick? Will Tobias finally confess his secret? Find out in the next Chapter! See ya, Dragonites!