Chapter 10/Recovery

Astrid

I couldn't believe it. Tobias is really Stoick, our lost son! How is this even possible? I looked at him and his Night Fury. The Night Fury was looking at Toothless as if it was ok for me to gain my trust. Toothless nods and the Night Fury gently lets me touch him. We went to Berk, and Heather and Dagur saw Tobias. Dagur said, "What happened out there?" Heather rolls her eyes, "Dagur, he's hurt! And it looks like he passed out somehow." I nodded, "Yeah, he got hurt by Viggo, I think." Snoutlout looks at his daughter who also passed out, "What about Ash? What happened to her?" Hic replies, "She pushed Tobias out of harm's way and she fell out of Star." I asked, "So what we going to do now?" Hic looks at the village, "I guess we have to rebuild of what's left of Berk." I said, suggesting, "We have to make a peg leg for Tobias. He'll never walk properly with just one leg." Hic looks at me with a look. "What? It's true, no offense, Hic." Hic said, "I'll make the leg." He went to the Forge to make our son's leg. I guess that Hic hasn't realize that Tobias is our son yet. As I put Tobias into his bed, Ashley woke up. "Hm... Tobias!" "He's still out out cold, Ash. While we are waiting, you knew about it, don't you?" I asked. Ash looks embarrassed but shocked. "Wait, how you find out?" 

Ashley

I woke up in Tobias, I mean Stoick's room. I remember that I saved him during the battle and fell off on Star and landed in the ocean. When I woke up, I immediately thought of him. "Hm... Tobias!" I yelled, getting up. Astrid was already there with him, along with his Night Fury and Toothless by his side. Astrid reasures me, "He's still out cold, Ash. While we are waiting, you knew about it, don't you?" She asks me. I was embarrassed but I realized that she must figured it out that Tobias was Stoick! I was in shock and asked, "Wait, how you find out? I didn't say anything!" She sighs, "I found out during the battle. He might of confessed in front of us. I was the only one who figured it out." I looked at her with amazement, "Wait a second, Hiccup still has no clue who Tobias is yet?" She laughs as if was really oblivious. "I think that Hic still hasn't figure it out that Tobias is our son, Stoick, yet." As I was about to reply, I hear Tobias whispered, "Darklite, Ash?" 

Tobias

I suddenly woke up and the first I see was Darklite and Ash looking stright at me. "Darklite, Ash?" I asked softly. Ash came up to me and gave me a hug. Then she smacks me in the shoulder. I said, getting up, "Ow! Ash, what was that for?" Ash replied, "That was for being so stupid of you going alone, Tobias." Darklite licks me on the cheek and I said, in Dragonese, "Hey, bud. Glad to see you too. Uh, why is Toothless here?" "He was worried about you, so was I, Stoick. Oh, by the way, your mom recognize you." "She what?" Then I remembered the battle then I said, "Oh." I turned to see my mother standing next to Toothless. I said, "Hi... Mom." She said, crying, "I couldn't believe it's really you, my son. You changed." I asked in confusion, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She replys, "It's a good thing and relax, Hiccup hasn't figured it out yet." I said, "I think we need to tell him, the whole tribe that I'm back." Ash said, "Whoa, wait a second there, Stoick. You just went through a battle. Do you really want to reveal who you are?" I nodded, "Ash, I had to, or else I might regret it if I don't." She sighs, giving up, knowing that she can't changed my mind. "Ok, but I still think it's a bad idea." I looked at her and grinned, "Oh, c'mon, Ash. How bad can it be?" I removed my sheets and I gasp of what I had seen. I have a peg leg now, just like my father. Toothless grins at me and said, "Well, it looks like Hiccup isn't the only one who has a peg leg now." 

Author's note: Oh, man. How Stoick/Tobias going to reveal this? What will happen? Oh, my thor, I got 300 reads! Thank you so much! I can't believe it! See you later Dragonites!