Chapter 14/Everything changed for the Better...

Hiccup

I woke up early and I grinned at the sight of Dragons and Vikings living in harmony. I heard a noise and I knew who it was. It was Stoick and Darklite. I walked up to them and Stoick saw me. He said, "Hey, Dad. What you doing up so early?" I laughed, "I was about to ask you the same thing, Son. Where you going?" He said, shrugging, "I was thinking of going for an early morning flight with Darklite. We always do it every morning in Haddock Paradise." "Mind if Toothless and I join you guys? If you don't want us to-" He cuts me off, laughing, "Dad, is that really a question? Of course you can! I don't mind the extra company." I grinned and whistled for Toothless. He came at once and I climbed into his saddle as Stoick climbed on his.

Stoick

I couldn't be more happier that I get to spend some quilty time with my father for the first time in five years. We flew into the clouds and Dad looks at me with happiness. He unstraps his saddle and I did the same. I looked at Darklite and asked, "Are you ready for this, bud?" "Stoick, this is what we always do back on Haddock Paradise every morning, so yeah, I'm ready." I grinned at my Night Fury and we jumped from our dragons. "Yeah!" I yelled in happiness. Our dragons followed us and we pulled our flight suits and we flew together side by side. Toothless and Darklite blew their plasma blasts and we laughed and I said, "This is amazing!" Dad saw an cliff dead ahead, "Uh, Toothless!" Toothless growls and since Darklite and I have some experience with landing, I gently flew down as Toothless and Dad crash landed. Dad said, "Whoo! I haven't done that in years!" We look at the cliff as it collapes. Dad asked, "How you managed to make a flight suit like that?" I said, as I clipped the suit, "I actually made it on the day Darklite and I left Berk. Pretty handy on situations like this." We looked at the isle, my isle, Haddock Paradise. "Welcome to my isle, Dad." "Wow. It's very beautiful." He replied. I looked at him, "Things are going to change, isn't?" Dad replies, "Yes, but things are going to change for the better, son." 

The End... or isn't?