Chapter 8/Battle for Berk (Pt.1)

Astrid

This is not happening. Viggo had arrived to Berk filled with dragons I never seen before. "Hiccup, please help." I thought,  "Berk is in danger and you didn't know about it." Tobias said, "We need to evacuate the isle." Ash said, "Tobias, I am not going to lose Berk or you. We need you." He was thinking about what she said and then he said, "You're right, Ash. You do need me, and I have to do this for all of Berk." She said, as Tobias went aboard his Night Fury, "Be careful. You don't need to go up there, you know." He said, grinning at her, "We're Vikings, Ash. It's an occuptial hazard." I could've sworn that I heard that phrase before. Then it hit me. Hiccup said the exact same thing to Stoick, his father when he wanted to defeat the Red Death, alone. Who is Tobias and how he know Ash? As I was thinking, Heather notices someone coming towards her. I was shocked of who it was. It was Dagur, her brother! He went to her and embraces her with a hug. "Heather!" Dagur said, happily. Heather smacks him in the shoulder. "Ow, what?" He asked, rubbing his red bruise from his sibling. "Where in the name of Thor you've been?!? I been worried sick and It's a good thing I saved you with Windshear!" Dagur rubbed his neck in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry that I got you worried. I was going to find a Skrill for my dragon and apparently I found one and he struck me with its lighting bolt and I fell into the ocean. I thought that no one would ever find me." He explains sheepishly. Heather rolled her eyes at her brother's stupidity. "I can't believe that we're related." she replies. Dagur sees the commotion as the dragons starts burning the village. "Where's Tobias and Darklight?" He asks his sister. Heather points to the ship sailing towards us. Dagur looks at it and said, "I hope that he knows what he's doing." I muttered, "Tobias, what you going to do?" 

Tobias

All right, I had to admit, flying to Viggo's ship was a bad idea. Darklite looks at me and said,  "Stoick, this is your worst idea you ever had!" "Hey, Don't you think I know that, bud? This is for my home, OUR home. We have to do what is right, Darklite." Darklite sighs, "I hope that you know what you are doing, Stoick." As I was thinking, I saw Toothless following us! But how? Dad isn't riding him. As I looked closer at the Rider, I saw the Rider wasn't my father, it was Valka, my grandmother! She said, "What you going to do without another Night Fury at your side, fellow Rider?" I said, "Uh, Thanks? But aren't you supposed to look after Berk and the village?" She laughs at my question. "Ash told me about a Rider was going to defend Berk by himself with his Night Fury. I thought that you needed help." "Thanks, I think." I said. I got to remind myself that I should thank Ash later for sending reinforcements. We flew to Viggo's ship where he was waiting for us. 

Viggo

I saw two Night Furies coming in for a landing. One of the Riders got off his saddle and he raised his sword at me. "Viggo, you need to leave. Now." He said, filled with anger. I laughed at him, "Why? Berk has dragons and I will get them as long as I want." The other Night Fury was ready to blast, the Rider signals him not to. "Viggo, if you want those dragons... you need to fight me." He said, raising his sword in battle mode. The other Rider was surprised at this. "A-are you sure this is a good idea?" The Rider said, "Just trust me, Valka. I know how to handle this situation." We begin to fight against one other.  "He's strong, just like someone I used to know." I thought. I went towards him and I slash out his left leg. He groans in pain. His Night Fury and the other Night Fury wrapped their tails around him, protecting him from harm. As I looked closer, I realized the other Night Fury. It was Hiccup's dragon, Toothless! But where is the famous Dragon Master? Toothless growls at me as if he recognizes me from long ago. "Well, well. What you going to do now?" I asked, sarcastically. The Rider got up standing up wobbly, "I will not let you destroy Berk, ever." I said, "Oh? And why is that?" "Because... Berk is my home." He replied.

Author's note: I had decided to split the Battle into two parts. What you think it's going to happen? Will Stoick/Tobias reveal his identity? Will Hiccup will come out of his isolation? Will Hiccup and Astrid recognize their own son after five years? Find out in "Battle for Berk pt.2" See you later, Dragonites!