Chapter 7/Heather arrives to Berk

Tobias

It has been a week and we still have no idea when Viggo will arrive in Berk. I am pretty worried about it. I don't want to lose Berk, my home. Ash ordered the villagers to be in high alert in case that Viggo would make a surprise attack on us. I am amazed that she was the Chief and how much she has changed during the years I ran away. Ash looks at me and grinned, "It's going to be all right, Tobias. Everything will be fine, you'll see." I said, in worry, "What if Viggo really comes to Berk? We need a plan." She said, "Tobias, you said that you will attack Viggo, right, with your Night Fury? He and Toothless will team up and will attack together while we will defend ourselves." I was amazed of her plan.  "Can we really pull this off?"   I thought.  As I was thinking, a villager notices a dragon coming. "A dragon is coming!" Ash said, "Get ready for my command!" I looked at sky and I noticed the dragon. I realized who was coming. It was a Razorwhip and I know who is the one riding her. It is Heather! Why is she here? Ash said, "Aim..." I yelled, "Don't shoot!" Ash looks at me with confusion. "Tobias, that is an-" she said, but I cut her off. "Ash, relax.  She's my friend." Heather landed with a worried look on her face. I ran up to her while everyone was looking at her dragon.

Heather

I went to find Tobias. I found my brother, Dagur but he's in serious condition. I went to Haddock Paradise first, but when I got there, I noticed that Darklite and Tobias was gone. I told Windshear to fly to the nearest Isle closer from Haddock Paradise. And that Isle I know is Berk. When I arrived, I saw Tobias standing next to a girl about our age. He yelled to the whole tribe, "Don't shoot!" When I landed, the villagers looked at Windshear as if they never seen a Razorwhip before. Tobias ran toward me and said, "Heather, what you doing here? I thought that you were looking out for Viggo." I said, "Tobias, look." He did and he notices Dagur. "Oh, Thor." A boy said, "What did I do?" Tobias rolled his eyes at the boy. "It's just an expression. " Then he looked at my brother's condition. "How did you find him like this?" He asked seriously. "I was flying with Windshear, and I noticed a body in the ocean. We flew towards it and with my surprise, I realized it was my brother. Tobias, I'm scared." I explained. He said, "Don't worry about it. Gothi will take care of him, She's the best healer here in this Isle. Trust me." The Elder came and gestures me to put him in her hut. Windshear and Dagur followed her. Tobias  puts his hand on my shoulder, "He'll be fine, Heather. I promise. Now, did you find out anything about Viggo?" I nodded, and said, "He's coming to Berk." Tobias rolled his eyes as if was quite obvious, "Yeah, I know that, but when he coming?" I said, "He will come in a few days. Do you really want to fight him again?" Tobias said, "Heather, I don't have a choice! Berk has to be protected!" I never seen him so upset about this. Why is Berk so important to him? As I was thinking, I noticed an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in five years. It was Astrid! "A-Astrid?" I asked in total shock. She hugs me, "Heather! I didn't see you for a long time! Wh-what you doing here in Berk?" Tobias looks at us in confusion. "You two know one another?"

Tobias

Wait a second, Heather knew my mother? I asked, "You two know one other?" Heather seemed to be embarrassed  about this and nodded, "Astrid and I used to best friends. I helped her before I met Windshear." I looked at my mother and said, "I didn't know that you knew Heather back then." She shrugs, "It was a long time ago. Heather, where had you been for five years?" I said, "She has been living with me, Astrid. She helps me defending my isle." Mom looks at Heather as if I was joking. She nods, "It's true, I been helping Tobias defend his isle ever since we met." Ash said, "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Heather. We might need your help if we ever going to stop Viggo from destroying Berk." Heather said, raising her axe, "I would be happy to help, um, "  "Her name is Ashley, but everyone calls her, "Ash" for short." I informed Heather. "Ash. You look like Snoutlout, but with a braid." Ash laughs, "That's because Snoutlout is my father." Heather asks, "Where's Hiccup? Should he be informed of what's going on here since he's the Chief?" Ash and I looked at one other to see who would tell her about my father. I sighed, "Hiccup isolated himself and he doesn't want to run the village." Heather was shocked at this and raised her hands, "Wait a second, if he's not running the village, then who is?" Ash and I laughed as if it was pretty obvious. "Ash is the Chief here." I explained to her. Heather said, pointing her, "SHE's the Chief now? That's- That's-" "Surprising?" I suggested. She nods. I said, "Aw, don't worry, you weren't the only one who was shocked about who was the Chief." Heather asks, "Wait, didn't Hiccup had a son? I hear that he ran away from Berk." I gulped in fear. She was referring to me, Stoick! I said, "Uh, why did ask that, Heather?" She rolls her eyes as if I was being so stupid. "Because, Tobias, maybe he can help us! Berk is his home, right? Shouldn't he be concerned about his home is in danger?" I didn't know how to answer that question myself. "Am I concern about my village even though I ran away for five years?" I thought. As I was thinking, Darklite growls in defense mode. I looked in his direction and I saw ships coming. Viggo has arrived! 

Author's Note: Oh boy. What you guys think of this Chapter? Do you think that Tobias/Stoick can defend Berk? What you think of Heather's arrival to Berk? How did Dagur ended up in the ocean? Find out in the next Chapter! See you, Dragonites!