Chapter 13/Romantic Flight

Ashley

I ran from the Great Hall, trying to process from Stoick just told us. I couldn't bear it. As I was running, I was taken by the arm and I noticed it was a dragon carrying me. I looked up and the Rider was Stoick riding Darklite. They flew me up to a tree and I landed in a branch as Darklite sits in the top of the tree. "Stoick! Get me down from here!" I yelled at the Dragon Rider. He said, "Ash, you have to give me a chance! I am not going anywhere." He gestures me to take his hand and I took it as I climbed up into Darklite's saddle. "Now, get me down." I said. "Bud, down, gently." Darklite spreads his wings, and he said, "See? There's nothing to it, right?" Suddenly Darklite springs into the air!

Stoick

I was surprise of Darklite's actions, and Ash was clinging into me. I said in Dragonese, "Bud, com'on! This isn't funny! I have to make this a real date!" Darklite ignores me and continues to go wild. Ash said, holding on to me, "All right, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, Stoick. Just promise me that you wouldn't run away this time. (Play Romantic Flight for this part) The clouds were beautiful and Ash touches it as we flew and I smiled at her. We saw the whole village in the night. Darklite looks at us as if he wanted this to happen. Ash smiles and leans into my shoulder. I was surprised of her sudden change, but then I remembered that she likes me. It turns out that I liked her back, but I didn't know how to tell her. As we continue our flight, Ash said, "All right, I had to admit, this is pretty cool. It's amazing, although you have Darklight as your dragon." I sighed in relief and we landed in the Cove. 

Ashley

Why we back in the Cove? Is there something wrong? Stoick climbs down from the saddle and I asked, "Stoick, why we back in the Cove? Did I do something wrong?" He laughs at my question. "No, nothing is wrong, Ash. I wanted to do something in private so no one can bother us." I was confused of what he's saying. "What you trying to say, Stoick?" I asked him. He took a deep breath and asked me, "Ashley Jorgensen, would you make me the happiest man alive if you be the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" I smiled at him and then punched him. "Ow! What I do?" He asked me. "That's for kidnapping me." Stoick looks at Darklite for support. He shrugs as he drink some of the water in the Cove. Then I kissed him on the lips. We kissed for a long time and when we pulled apart, he asked, "I-Is that a yes?" I nodded and asked, "What took you so long, you fishbone?" He laughs and we walked back to Berk to find our parents.

Author's note: It's official! Stoick and Ash are a couple now! (Stoley!) What you guys think for this chapter? See you later, Dragonites!