Chapter One

Trailer Above!

7 Years Before....

You know that moment before you walk down the aisle, before you say I do. The moment when you have butterflies fluttering around in your stomach, you feel like you are floating on cloud nine. Thats the feeling I have right now. I'm about to marry the man I have always dream of marrying. My Mr. Right! This the moment I have always waited for , I knew that marrying Clark Davis was the right thing to do. He was the one for me and no one was going to ruin it for me.

I adjust the flowers on my bouquet as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The beautiful to fabric on my ball gown wedding dress was a brides dream, by have cascadee down my back. I was a bride that I always dream of being. A vision in white! This was my day and it was one that I never wanted to forget.

"Are you ready?" My dad ask as he walk into the room.

"Yes!" I smiled.

He walk over to me grabbing my hands and smiling. "You look like a princess." He said.

"Thanks daddy." I answered.

"Lets do this." He replied.

We began to walk to the ceremony , my heart race as we inch closer and closer. The doors open and there stood Clark looking as handsome as he could in his suit. I walk down the aisle excited to finally say I do. I have waited for this moment and it was finally here.

The minister began the cermony. And it was finally time for us to exchange our vows. Of course Clark was first.

I promise to honor & love you. I promise to be your shoulder to lean on and to be there when you fall. I promise to never hurt you and make you cry. I'm here to make you the happiest woman alive and that's exactly what I plan to do. I will never leave your side, I will provide for you and take care of you. With me you by your side you will not ever be missing a single thing. I love you Liv Rose Drew. And I want to grow old with you and the perfect family. You are my soul mate.

I wipe the tears from my face as it was my turn.

I promise to love you for the rest of my life. To always stay by your side, even with the road is tough. I'm here holding your hand through the rest of my life. You're my soulmate , the reason I wake up every morning. Clark , you are everything I need. Everything I want. I will never abandon you, never hurt you. And most important I will never ever stop loving you. You have fill all the missing pieces in my life. I love you.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife, you make now kiss the bride." The minister finish the cermony.

______________________________________

We arrived at the reception enjoying the music and each other. I didn't want this night to end. It was something straight out of a storybook. We dance to Heaven By Boyce Avenue. The song that Clark had choose for us to dance to us. And honestly it was the perfect song to describe of both.

It was time to cut the cake and Clark was no where to be found. Almost everyone at the party was looking for him. I search the hall for him running around in my ball gown. I heard sounds coming for a room and I open the door. My heart sunk to the pit of my stomach I fell back in the arms of my dad as tears stream down my face.

Clark was having sex with my sister. My sister! I couldn't believe it. The sight made me sick to my stomach.

I ran out of the hall with Clark following me , screaming my name. But I wanted to run and never ever look back. We just said our vows. He told me that he would never hurt me again. But he lied.