Chapter Thirty Three

[6 Months Later]

Things have been good in my life since returning home. James & I have officially moved in together. Clark hasn't called for Amelia in about 2 months which is better for me. I hate having to send her to him. She even hates it. I haven't spoken to my mom only a few times since returning home. I just feel like I can never have a real connection with them. I feel like they blame me for Tracy's wedding going wrong.

I have to admit it bothers me , that my family treats me as I'm this horrible person. They prefer Tracy over me. Honestly I just want my family too love and accept me like everyone else does but that is just a pipe dream. To them I will always be the bad daughter even when I haven't done anything wrong.

But I won't dwell on it anymore...

James grab me by my sides and pull me in for a kiss. I giggled as he ran his fingers up my spine. We were on a date staring at the sun set over the ocean. James had arranged everything. And he did a real good job. It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

We walk along the shoreline holding hands enjoying each others company. We got to a point where there were rose petals laid out on the sand with candles lighting a walk way.

"What's goin...?" I ask before James shush me.

"No questions, my love. Just follow me." He smiled grabbing my hand and leading the way.

We stop at a spot that was a heart made out of lit candles. My mind had many questions running through it but I couldn't ask. So I just admire the beauty of it all.

"Liv, I brought you here for a reason." James said grabbing both of my hands. "Since the day I met you there was something about you that I couldn't quite put my finger on. But as I got to know you better and better. I finally find out what it was. You are an amazing woman, your independent, smart and beautiful. You are a wonderful woman. You have your flaws but I love you either way. And Amelia, she is just as beautiful as her mother. I love her like she was my own. You mean the world to me. And you love me despite my old profession." He added.

"What are you saying?" I ask.

"I'm saying, Liv!" He answered getting down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" He questioned.

My heart jump with joy. Many might jot want to get married after their first experience and that was my thoughts but meeting James , there is nothing more that I want then spending my life with him.

"Of course!" I shouted with joy.

James put the stunning ring on my finger as I held onto him tightly. I had the most amazing man in the world and I wasn't letting him go. He meant the world too me.

"I love you." I whispered and kissing him.

"I love you too, Future Mrs. Johnson." He smiled.

"I love the way that sounds." I giggled as we made out.

I was getting married. And this time to the right guy.