Chapter Eleven

Tracey took me to her last dress fitting and honestly I'm gonna have to admit that her dress was stunning. It fit her to a tee! But I didn't want to be here one bit, it felt awkward looking at the girl who ruin my wedding wearing a wedding dress. I promise myself that I was moving on and that I was never bringing it up again. I guess seeing her in the beautiful white gown started to bring back memories of that night.

"Liv!!!" Tracey shouted.

"Yeah!" I mumbled as I snap back to reality.

"Do you think you will ever marry James?" She ask.

Is she seriously asking if I would get married again? She has some nerve! What kind of person is she? I can't believe this girl is my sister, my fresh and blood. After the pain she cause me on my wedding day , she asks me if I would marry again. Unbelievable.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"I think James is perfect for you , he likes you a lot and he is very good looking." She answered.

"Yeah I guess!" I bit my lip and went to admire the other wedding dresses. "But this isn't about me and James this is about you. This is yours and Damian's wedding." I turn to look at her and force a smile on my face.

Tracey turn to look at herself in the mirror and dusted her dress while smiling. "You're right! I'm about to marry the man that I love! I am the happiest person in the world." She gloated.

"Every bride should feel that way." I replied.

"I'm going to go change and you will change into your maid of honor dress." She step of the pedal stool and went to the dressing room.

I really didn't want to be her maid of honor. I didn't come here to be part of the wedding. I was just going to watch from a distance! Just be another face in the crowd.

"Liv, it's your turn." Tracey gestured.

"Before I try on this dress. I need you to clear one thing for me!" I said.

"Whats that?" She ask.

"Why did you do it?" I question.

"Don't what?" She responded.

"You know what." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Liv, we really don't have relive the past! Lets just focus on today, tomorrow and let's forget about yesterday." She explained.

I just wanted one answer and she couldn't even do that for me. "If you cant answer me that one longing question , I can't be your maid of honor!" I walk out of the bridal salon.

______________________________________

James took seat next to me on the porch and sip his beer.

"I confronted my sister today." I whispered.

"And what did she say?" He ask as he wrap his arm around me.

"She couldn't even answer me." I said as I tear slip down my face. "So I told her I couldn't be her maid of honor." I added.

James turn my face towards his and wipe away my falling tears. "I'm proud of you Liv, I'm proud that you are finally taking a stand for yourself. No more running." He smiled.

I felt his breath of me, I lick my lips as my heart race. I just wanted him to kiss me, right here and right now. Something about James made me lose all control of my feelings. I wanted to be his and I wanted him to mines! I lean in and so did he. His lips slowly connected to mines and let me tell you a million fireworks went off. I had the same feeling from like the first time we kiss. It was a never ending feeling.

He pull away and look down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean too! I got lost in the moment." He mumbled.

"Don't be sorry." I replied and I grab him and gave him another kiss.

"I can't." James broke away from the kiss and went inside.

What was he holding back from? I didn't understand. We both wanted it. I could tell. It wasn't just an imagination in my head. We both wanted to be swept off our feet by one another but he keeps pulling away when it's get too deep. When it's too real, he gets afraid and backs off. What is scared off!