Chapter Thirty Five

I walk down the aisle looking at James dazzling smile. He look so handsome in his light gray tuxedo. I finally reach him and took his hands. I was finally going to marry the man of my dreams. My Mr. Perfect. Then I look at my beautiful daughter standing besides me and its all I could ever wish for.

The reverend began the ceremony finally reaching the vows part. James look at me with a smile on his face as he began his vows.

"Liv, I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you. With my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along way. I do believe in fate and destiny but I also believe we are fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you. I love you." He said.

"I'm not done yet!" He kneeled down and grab Amelia.

"When I first met your mother, little did I know, that over time I'd love you too. I never dreamt that my blessings would be multiplied, that life would be more complete with you in it. We will have our disagreements but we will laugh more than argue. As the years go on our bond with grow stronger with every moment that passes. And from my heart I can say that I love you like you were my own." He finish giving her a kiss on the cheek.

James slip the ring on my finger and gave me a kiss.

"You are my inspiration and my soul's fire. You are the magic of my days. You help me laugh, you teach me love. You provide a safe place for me,  unlike I've ever known. You free me to sing my own song. You are more of an amazement to me, each day I rediscover you. You are my best friend. I am yours. And you are mines. Of this we are certain. You are lodged in my heart. I threw away the key. In my heart you will stay forever. I love you." I stated placing the ring on his finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You make now kiss the bride." The reverend smiled. "Ladies and gentlemen, now introducing Mr. and Mrs. Johnson." The reverend added.

I was the happiest I could ever be at this exact moment, I married an amazing man that loves me and my daughter and no one could ever take that away from me. After all I have went through in my life, I'm finally getting my happy ending.

With James and Amelia in my life, it is complete. They are everything I could ever ask for and everything I could ever want. They are the loves of my life.

After the ceremony we had the reception, where we greeted and mingled with out guests. Our wedding was prefect from my parents showing up to my family dance with James and Amelia , it was a dream.

Nothing will ever take this day away from me. It will live with me for the rest of my life and I wouldn't want it any other way.

The end...