Chapter Thirty Two

After we finished packing, James, Amelia, and I headed straight for the airport without saying goodbye to any one. It was just time to go back home. There was nothing good for me here. It the faster we left the better. I leaned my head on James shoulder and held his hand. I was so glad that James came into my life. Without him, through this hard time I probably wouldn't have been able to stay sane.

He was everything I could have ever ask for in a man. And I knew from what we had been through that he was a keeper.

After a few hours, we had landed & we went to my house. James laid Amelia down in her bed as she was already knock out from the plane ride.

I went into the kitchen and had to clean it out since I hadn't been there in months. So some of the food had gotten old. James walk in and sat on the stool tapping phone on the counter.

"Since you are sitting there looking bored, you can help me!" I smiled.

"Being bossy already." He replied.

"I'm just playing with you. You have done enough for me and Amelia! You still there and look handsome." I answered.

James got up and walk over to where I was standing. He grab me by my waist and pull me in for a kiss or two. He push me up against the counter removing my tee shirt.

"Babe, I gotta to clean out the refrigerator." I chuckled.

"That can wait." James responded.

He was right. It could wait.

I couldn't resist him anymore. I had to have James now. It couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to have sex with him right now but not in the kitchen.

"Let's go to my room." I said grabbing James hand and rushing to my bedroom where things just heated up more.

We removed each others clothes and threw them across the room. We started missing on each other and fell onto the bed and finish having sex. We laid in bed for a couple of minutes staring at the ceiling and a little out of bed.

"That was amazing." I smiled looking over at him.

"You could say that again." He laugh kissing me on the cheek.

"I love you." I cuddled up closer to him.

"I love you too." He answered.

We began making out again when I heard Amelia screaming for me.

"Mommy! Mommy, where are you? I'm hungry" She ask.

"Round 2 is just gonna have to wait." I winked getting out of the bed and putting my clothes on and went to Amelia.

"Hey baby, how about we go to Chuck-E-Cheese?" I ask her.

"Umm...duh." She jump up and down clapping her hands.

"Okay, go change and then we will leave." I smiled.

Amelia rush over to her room to change. James came out of my room adjusting his hair.

"Up for pizza?" I questioned.

"I'm up for anything when it comes to you and Amelia." He replied.

"You're so corny." I joked.

"But you love me for it." He wrap his arms around me.

"That I do." I answered.

I was so happy being back in my own house with the two people I loved more than anything. It was I had longed for, for months. Just to be in my own house. I miss it so much. I wasn't planning on ever going to back to my hometown.

This was our home and it was where we belonged.