Chapter Twenty Three

The whole ride to the church and not a word out of James's mouth. He just stared out the window not even giving me a glance. He was hurt and it was my fault...well mines and Clark's. I wish I could remember the events of last night but I just couldn't. Everything was a blur. But today wasn't about me. Today was about Tracy and I had to push my issues to the side and make sure she had a day that she would never forget.

We finally arrived at the church and James reluctantly open the door for me. He barely even grab my hand. He was hurting more than I thought. But why? He said what we have was pretend. That it wasn't going to be anything more than just that.

"James, I'm truly am sorry." I mumbled.

"I don't care. Let's just get this day over with, okay? Then we can go back to the city and back to our real lives." He responded.

I wanted to break down right there and then. Hearing him say that just broke my heart. I wanted to fix what I had broken because I truly did care for him.

I went to meet up with my sister and mother and on the way to the dressing room. I ran into Clark. Seeing him I couldn't contain my rage. I hated him more than I did before.

"I need to talk to you." I said storming over to him.

A smug look appeared on his face. "About what?" He smirk.

"You know about what. I don't remember what happened last night. But I hope nothing did. And if it did it was a mistake that I will regret for the rest of my life." I answered.

"Oh come on, Liv. Everything happens for a reason. And obviously we are meant to be. Destiny choose this path for us. It's faith." He smiled.

"Faith? Destiny? Are you crazy? This is neither of those. You had your chance, Clark. We were married. You ruined that by sleeping with my sister right after we got married. And you are calling it destiny? You are out of your mind. I found a guy to cherish me and because of you I lost him. I hate more than I did back then. Why can't you let me be happy?" I cried

Clark look at me almost as he cared but that faded away in a quick second. "I won't be happy if you are not in my life. I need you and my daughter in my life. So if I can't be happy neither can you." He whispered before walking away.

How I could ever love that man is beyond me. He is so hateful. I was a fool to ever think that he was my Mr. Right.

Finally the wedding began as normal, that is until the vows began.

"Damian , you are everything to me. My light, my stars, and my moon. I didn't know what love was until you came. You made me feel like I never felt before. My smile, my laugh, and my happiness is all because of you. I love you with everything in me. I can't wait to start a family with you and grow old." Tracy said with tears running down his face.

Damian look around before looking down and back up at Tracy. "When I meet you, I knew you were the one. I thought to myself she is the right girl for me. And surly I was right. I thought you were the perfect girl. That is until today." He paused letting go of her hands. "I learn something about you today that disgust me. I overheard Liv to Clark. I heard about you and him having sex with each other on the night of their wedding. How could you do that to your own sister?" He added.

"Damian I..." She try to say but he immediately cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it. You and Clark, my so called best friend never told me what y'all did. You both are disgusting and deserve each other." He yelled punching Clark in the face and walking out of the wedding.

Everyone sat in shock not making a peep. Tracy took off her veil breaking down in tears as she look at me. "It's all your fault. I hate you Liv." She said running out of the wedding.

My fault? My fault? She can't be serious.