Chapter Six

We finally landed and immediately caught a taxi to my family's house. I was nervous as a bird. What if James said the wrong thing, what if my family already knew who he was. It might be my anxiety but I felt like I was being suffocated. My mind race at a million miles a second, all I wanted to know that this was gonna work.

"Liv?" James voice echoed.

"Yeah.!" I answered.

"I think we are at your house?" He responded as he pointed to my parents house.

I force as a smile on my face as I unbuckled my seat belt. Amelia was still fast asleep in my lap. I struggle to take her out as she was a little heavy for me.

"I got her." James smiled. He pick up Amelia as the taxi man carried our bags to the front door.

I knock on the door and it open. I was honestly expecting my mother to answer instead it was my sister. She immediately gave me a huge and then smiled at James.

"So is this your famous boyfriend mom has been talking about?" She ask.

"Yup." I answered.

"Hi I'm James." He said as he still carried Amelia.

"British. Nice Liv." She responded.

Oh did I forget to mention that James was from England.

"Come on Liv, i want to show you all that I have plan for my wedding. And also introduce you to my wonderful fiance." Tracey grab my hand and rush me inside with James following us.

"Ummm...Tracey, first I need to settle in and lay my daughter in bed. & I need to see mom." I interrupted as I let go of her hand.

"Fine. In hour we get to what I have plan." She smiled as she darted off.

I led James to my old bedroom and he laid Amelia on my bed. My room was technically the same as I left in. James study the photos on my mirror from way back then. He grab a photo from the mirror and show it to me.

"So this is the famous ex?" He ask.

I look down as I nodded my head yes. James grab the remaining photos of Cory and threw them all in the trash and walk over to me. He brush the hair out of my face as he lifted up my head.

"You don't need any memories of that jerk. I'm going to make sure you have a wonderful time here. No need to remember the past." He wink.

We were so close that I could smell is cologne. I smiled as my heart race. I look up at his beautiful eyes and lean closer, that's when the door open and my mom appeared excited as can be to seem.

"Liv!" She scream as she ran and gave me a hug. She look at Amelia who was still asleep despite my mothers shouting. "She is beautiful." She clasp hers hands together.

"Thank you." I replied. "Mom this is James, my boyfriend." I added.

"Why aren't you a handsome one?" She answers as she gave him a hug.

"I see where Liv gets her good looks from." He praised.

"And your British? Bonus." My mom laugh as I roll my eyes.

"Anyways mom, James and I are gonna get settle in and we will meet you downstairs in a few." I explained.

"Oh okay, don't take to long. We have a lot of catching up to do." She bolted out of my room.

I look at James as I put my hair in a ponytail. I wanted to go over everything one last time before we started the show. Everything had to be just perfect. Nothing and I mean nothing could go wrong.