Epilogue

Years Later...

I sat on the park bench looking at my beautiful family play. James pushing our newest addition to the family Axel on the swing and Amelia helping Annalysia across the monkey bars. They truly made me the happiest person in the world. As corny as that sounds it's true. My husband and our three kids. These past 10 years weren't a piece of cake but they help build us into the family that we are today.

"Hey gorgeous." James said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi." I smiled laying my head on his shoulder.

"What were you thinking about?" He question.

"Oh just how lucky I am to have such an amazing family." I kiss.

"You are so corny." He answered in between breathes.

"And you love me for it." I chuckled.

Just then Amelia walk up with Annalysia and Axel. "Oh my gosh, y'all are embarrassing." She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh, wait til you get a boyfriend." I took Axel from her arms.

"Yeah mom, I know the difference is I'm young and you and dad are old." She laugh.

"Hey!" I narrowed my eyes at her.

James and Amelia laugh. "Anyways can I go to Maggie's for the night. We have this school project to work on." She smiled.

"Sure but don't do anything you aren't suppose to do." I replied.

"I know, mom." She gave me and James a kiss. "I see you tomorrow." She added before leaving in the other direction.

I'm going to give you a rundown on what has happen in these past 10 years.

About after a year of me getting married Clark stop contacting me to have Amelia. And that honestly was fine with me. I rather not him be in her life. So to her, the only dad she has ever known is James.

As for my parents and my sister. Well, my parents and I have a good relationship. They come around on birthdays and holidays. Tracy on the other hand, she got married moved to London and had two kids but has no relation with me what so ever. I don't know why she continues to have issues with me when I haven't done anything to her. But that is not my issue. I don't care. She is the one that will regret it at the end.

And in my life, well we had rocky year after one miscarriage but we overcame it. After we did, we became stronger. Amelia is now a teenager and let me tell you having one of those isn't easy but she is a good girl. Then we had Annalysia who is now 5 and Axel who is 7 months. I love my family. My kids, my husband its everything I wanted.

Nothing is guaranteed in life but with my family is sure makes the hard times easier. I wouldn't want anyone else to be my husband and any other children. I'm grateful everyday for them. And I will always be for the rest of my life.