Chapter Twenty One

I held onto tightly, I never wanted to let him go. He was everything I needed in my life. Was I everything he needed in his? I don't know but one thing is for sure, that I didn't want him to let me go. I wanted him to tell me that he loved me. I was the one that he had been searching for his whole life.

James let me go and grab my hand. "Tomorrow, is the last day. And after that we can take off. You won't have to come back here again." He smiled. "Let's make the end of this a show they won't forget." He added as we walk downstairs.

Everyone was running around trying to get everything set for tomorrow. Tomorrow was the wedding & I couldn't wait for all this to be over. Well maybe not everything.

"Finally, Liv we were waiting you. Can you help with something." Tracy said as she paced back and forth.

"Help with what?" I ask.

"I don't know call the Carter, the band." She responded as she threw a book full of numbers at me.

I rolled my eyes as I sat down and started dialing numbers. James walk over to me as he brush my hair and kiss me on the cheek. "I'm going to see if your dad and Damian need any help before the bachelor party tonight." He smiled.

Everyone rush to make sure everything was set for tomorrow. Especially before tonight. Tonight were the bachelor and bachelorette parties were tonight.

______________________________________

James and I got ready for the parties tonight. He was wearing a black shirt with a pair of black cargo shorts. And I have to admit he look quite nice. I was wearing a little skin tight pink dress. I place my hands on his sides and smiled.

"Promise me two things tonight." I whispered.

"And what are they?" He ask.

"Well, one ignore Clark and two don't do anything with strippers or any other female." I replied.

"I promise." He said as he kiss me on the cheek.

We walk downstairs and went our separates ways. I had no idea what was plan tonight as Tracy's best friend Armada had plan it as she was the maid of honor instead of me.

"Are we ready to celebrate Tracy's last day of freedom?" Armada shouted as we all entered the limo.

Everyone shouted in excitement as the limo drove off. I was not excited as everyone else because I was too focus on James and Clark being around each other for this long. I didn't want James to stoop to Clark's level.

"First stop, Large & Just Right!" Armada smiled as she clasp her hands together. 

Large & Just Right was an all male strip club. Ohhs and ahhs from the other ladies echoed throughout the limo. I admit I got a little more excited,  I mean who wouldn't. It's all the men you can have.

We got out and entered the strip club, we all got more excited and the thought of James and Clark started to slip my mind when I seen all the hot guys in the strip club.

It was going to be a good night.