Prologue

My name is Hazel and I am eight years of age. I come from a mystical land in far universe where we call Ezea. Words cannot describe how beautiful and amazing this land is. Being here is like closing your eyes, and falling into a deep sleep and once your mind is focus, your there, but the difference is, it’s not a dream, its reality. The water is as sweet as sugar, the sky changes colors, almost likes the sky is the rainbow and the ground is softer than cotton. There are different types of creatures that live here, from Nix’s to, Spider demons, from Rayon, to Durves. There are at least nineteen thousand different creatures in which I cannot keep up with. Every creature that lives in this land gets along with one another; rather they are within their tribe or outside. Spider demons belong in the Spiz tribe and they are very friendly their faces are the head of a bee and the body of a spider. Nix’s are fairies; that our tall as tree stumps. Durves are giants but some our good while others are bad. The good ones often help you and have a warm caring heart but the bad ones, are destructive and resign in the far eastern part of Ezea. A wall is built in between the West and the East. The west is good but the east is pure evil. I have not encountered that area mainly because mother and father knew it was dangerous. All I know is that our land is divided but I have not yet to understand why.

        I am a proud member of the rayon tribe. I am a fox demon, half fox half cat. The word demon normally has a “nasty” reputation, but in Ezea, its how we call ourselves creatures. I don’t mean to sound bias, but I believe that the Rayon tribes are an amazing tribe. Why I say that is because my people have ruled this land from generations. There are different types of history that lays on Ezea. It has been told that my great-great-great-great grandfather discovered Ezea. Whenever people saw me, they knew that I was his great-great-great-great granddaughter. Before creatures lived here they lived in distant planets in our universe. He and my grandmother came and they mated, and later on invited more Rayons to come by. Eventually more creatures came and before we knew it we were our own land. It is still a mystery why my grandfather allowed evil to live in Ezea. My great-great-great-great grandfather is very much alive. I tried to ask him this question but every time I do, He doesn’t have much to say. I can tell he was frightened by looking in his eyes so I never mentioned it again.

                We demons don’t die, in fact we live forever. We are immortal creatures and that apply just for the Rayon that goes for every demon in any tribe. Nothing can kill us rather it makes us stronger. That is what my mother always told me. My mother is gentle, kind, and full of love, and my father is strong, brave, and sincere. As for my sister elder sister Moon; she is my best friend. There has never been a time where we fight in fact it’s abnormal for siblings to fight.