Chapter twelve : possession

Kris is still feeling alittle “High” from smoking Marijauna. He gets up, walks towards the door with his eyes half open and notices that it was Izzy at the door. He answers the door and tries to keep his balance. “ Hey! Izzy… your mom called looking for you.” Izzy/Ioh smiled, “Oh yeah I told her that I was coming over but I guess she was acting over protective.” He said.  Kris said, “well maybe you should call her and let her know that your okay.” She lied and said, “I already did let me come in it’s been forever.” Kris looked at her and then looked at the others, “ Hey guys it’s, Izzy!” They all looked at her and was happy to see her. “So how’s that lame boarding school.” Said Cyan. Izzy/Ioh said, “It’s lame as usual.” They all agreed as they all sat around smoking and listening to heavy metal. Mark hand her over the weed, “here have a hit.” Izzy/Ioh looks at it and then snapped it in front of them. The boys laughed, “did you quit?” Said Louie. Izzy/Ioh started to get more angry and the eyes started to get more dark red. The laughter started to die down. “Dude are you okay?” said Cyan. The doors are locked on it’s own. The windows are locked on it’s own and the lights are starting to dim. “Izzy your starting to freak me out.” Said Kris. Kris was getting nervous and so was the others. Ioh/Izzy placed a spell on all of them to have them paralyzed by inhaling. The begin to fall on the ground one by one. “What the hell is wrong with you!”Kris shouted. They all began to scream. “I can’t get up! Or feel my legs!” Ioh/Izzy started to grow six legs and sharp claws. Then penetrated the claws to Cyan, Kris, Louie, and Marks, chest. Blood was all over the carpet and the walls. Ioh/Izzy starts clawing out their eyes, their stomach, and their bones. Ioh transforms into his regular form and continues to eat their insides. Cyan, Kris, Louie and Mark were brutally murdered. Ioh flies up stairs and out the bedroom.

            Kris’s mom pulls up in the drive way and walks into the front porch. When she enters the house she is horrified with what she sees. “Kris! Oh my god!” She starts to cry heistrically and grabs her cell phone from her bag and calls the police. “ I need an ambulance quickly my son and his friends have been murdered.” She cries more. The next morning Jayden is walking down the stairs to grab breakfast until she sees everyone in the living room watching the news. “what’s for breakfast?” said Jayden. “shhhhhh!” logan says. News reporter is on the channel four news. Four caucasian teenagers were found murdered in a local south Toronto neighborhood. The four teenagers were identified as sixteen year old, male Kris Andrews, fifteen year old female Cyan Bridges, seventeen year old, Louie Varcella, and sixteen year old Mark Burns.

         The mother of Kris Andrews came in the house midnight after she came home from a late night shift at the hospital. She called police and the ambulance moments later but when they arrived to the scene of the crime they made a hypothesis that it was a possible bear attack. In the neighborhood that they reside. Mrs. Andrews stated, “ We don’t live in a rural district and therefore never seen bears .” Police are still doing an autopsy of the murder and are investigating the house. Meanwhile sixteen year old Isabella Swan Mccalle also know as Izzy by many of her peers is still missing. She was last seen in Oakland Academy where she currently attends there as a high school freshman.She was last seen on Friday between 7:00 A.M to 10 A.m. She was wearing the school uniform, has black hair, grey eyes, and multiple piercings on her face. She was also close friend of the deceased teenagers that were found in South Toronto. Any one who knows the where abouts of Isabella is to report to the police immediately.” Logan shuts the television off and everyone looks at each other. The room remains silent.

            Jayden starts to remember about the dream she had about Ioh and Izzy. She knew that he murdered the teenagers. She wanted to tell someone about Ezea but if she were too then she would get the reputation that she was crazy. The thought of her knowning made her feel guilty and she couldn’t imagine living with that guilt. Jayden walks into algebra class and had to take a test that she did not study for. She started to think about Ioh and how she feels responsible for Izzy’s friends death. She kept remembering what Hazel kept saying to her. Her voice continued to replay in her head. You are a warrior it’s your destiny. Fifty minutes have passed and she was the only one who was still taking the test while everyone was getting ready to leave the class. The teacher came up to her asking for the test. “Ms. Ivory your test please.”

            I looked up to him, “ I’m not done .” Teacher said, “ you had plenty of time of to take this test and study, your gonna have to do better the next exam. He gestered me to hand him the paper. I handed the incompleted test to him and walked out the door. I walked towards my locker to put my books away and Nelson came up to me. “hey, did you come out of  Mr. Valentine’s class.”  As I opened the locker I said, “ Yeah…I think I failed the test.” Nelson asked, “ why…? You didn’t study?” I turned around and face him, “ well…no but how can I when Io….” I stopped before I revealed to him my secret and I tried to tell him again, “things been happening and…” Nelson stood there, “are you sure your okay?” He says in suspecison

            I look at him, “ no offense but I don’t really need you worrying about me and even if I told you, You wouldn’t believe me.” Nelson was puzzled, “ Why wouldn’t I believe you.” I told him, “You just wouldn’t.” I walked away from him and he followed. “try me…” Nelson said. I looked around to see if anyone was looking. “today during lunch meet me at the house in the attic because what I am about to tell you is far from normal.” Nelson, had a serious look on his face, “ now your scarying me.” The bell rings. “Look I have art but yeah text me when you get there.”