Chapter twenty-three: revival

As the souls enter the correct bodies a light glows in all of them making them come back to life. Jaiyden, Sussanah, Logan and Christian were all saved. "Oh my god!" exclaimed Jaiyden. "I'm alive!" They were all happy and shocked that they survived and lived to see another chance but unfortantely Christian broke the celebration. "You guys I hate to ruin the party but were still in this messed up freak world." Christian said. They all stand up and face Ioh. "what about Izzy? release her body Ioh!" Jaiyden angrliy said. Ioh just stood there and continued to laugh. "YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND TO THINK I WILL LET HER FREE IF YOU WANT SOMETHING IN LIFE LITTLE JAIYDEN..." he sliters infront of her but Ioh's voice came from the back of Jaiyden. You better fight for it. Ioh then disappears. Jaiyden just stood there for a second and then turns to her friends. " I don't know about you people but I'm getting really tired of the mind shit. This needs to end now." Jaiyden boldly said. "So what should we do?" Sussanah asked. " Oleo then pointed out and told her. "The shadow War it has been a war that has been around our culture for generations the only way Ioh will be destroyed is if we beat him in the war but it will not be easy. It's challenging for he is strong." Jaiyden cut in. "yeah but we are stronger. She said. "Then we must train but we can't do it all on our own. Everyone hop on my back and lets go. They all climbed on the back of Oleo and they flew out of the forbidden castle where they fky to the Rayon district and landed on what used to be Hazel's home. Hazel tries to remain cool but has trouble doing so. "Why are we here!" Hazel asked. This is where we find are reinforcers.

        Hazel leaves the group in saddness and runs off. "Hazel come back here!" Jaiyden followed her. Hazel looks at the home she use to live in. She sees the destroyed paintings of her and her family on the floor. She then looks at the corner where her mother risked her life to save Hazel and where Luna was kidnapped. Jaiyden walked in horrified by what she saw. It looked like a fire burnt down everything she had. "I' don't know what death is, I don't even know what it means to die. All I know is this is not fate, This cannot be the plan. My life use to be meraculous before th..." she chokes up and starts to cry. Don't cry Hazel. Jaiyden wraps her arms around her in confort until the two of them hug as they fall on the floor. "Everything will be fine I can't promise you much but I will make sure justice is served here and that you see your parents once more. Hazel wipes her tears. "How?" Jaiyden tells her. By fighting in the shadow war. "But so many humans fought and failed like Heather. The more he kills, the more he gains power to cause destruction. Just right there Jaiyden just had a theory. " wait a minute I just figured something out Heather was human and human compared to Ioh are tough in a sense because he can maniuplate them by absorbing there life to make the soul casting spell. Hazel then had an idea as well. "so he set up the shadow war in the beginning of time and had humans fight in this war because humans don't have powers and it was a perfect oppertunity to use the spell which is how he possessed your friend and he drained the rayons powers because he knew we could stop it. That is how he changes immortals, mortal and kills them off. Jaiyden said. Hazel wiped her eyes with her hand. "come! we need to warn the others!"

            As Hazel and Jaiyden are running toward the Rayon village. Jaiyden had one more question she could not answer for herself. "wait a second, so how did me and my friends return to our bodies?" Hazel stopped running. My grandfather, the one who created our land was found, but sacrficed his life to give the four of you yours. Nelson practically swam there to rescue you." Jaidyen asked. "he did?" The two of them continue to run and Nelson is standing there waiting for the two girls. "You guys come under ground now," They all slide under, run into a cave and then encountered th rayons. "Everyone we have a huge announce that is important to address." Jaiyden announced.