Chapter Twenty-five: Suit and Armor

One week later, Jaiyden, along with the teenagers who were trapped in Ezea are underground the hidden community of the Rayon tribe. Hazel, Oleo and the other Rayons have gathered all together and formulated a plan on how they were going to beat Ioh in the shadow war. On that day they began to train for the war. One of the members of the war named Elek who was built muscular, had longer orange-brown hair and brown eyes with pointed ears like a fox, a tail like a fox and his feet like a fox. He taught them defense which was the first thing they needed to learn. " No two attacks are exactly the same, so think about what you could do if attacked from different sides or in different siitutations. By thinking about it beforehand, you will not be armed or not armed sized or not be as likely to become shocked and panic during the real thing." He adviced. He then demenstrated it to Jaiyden as everyone else observed, Elek stood to the right as Jaiyden tried to hit him that way, but he manvered quickly and moved to the right.

       Jaiyden tried to attack but failed miserably and constantly struggled to make an attempt. He tried it with all but it still failed. They have been training all day until they were finally able to accomplish their goal. "the goal is mainly to use sounds in order to keep aware of your surroundings. He then showed them more defense tatics as they used sticks in order to help block out their enemies which they were approving. On the second week they had to learn how to Eliminate Ioh and his side. Elimination was going to be the main thing they needed to do in order to win the battle or else they lose. They recevied different types of medevial weapons, mace, swords and used it against the test dummmies. Jaiyden, Nelson, Wyatt, and Logan were anxious to use the weapons and begin their trainning as Sussanah, Agnus, and Christian are apprehensive about the whole thing. The three of them took the weapons and tried to aim at their fake oppents but they failed. Elek then worked with the three while everyone went for a ran and after two hours they were able to progress. 

        Week three, it is the final day of training and one of the chiefs in the tribe sit in the middle while the entire community stands around them and listen to what he said. He looked rather older and his name goes by Theyo, who blesses them for a safe war. "At this time I would like the humans to stand up and line up as a I give you the blessing." he asked. Everyone stood in that line as they wait for the red oil to be painted across their face. After the cermony, they all feast and then it was time for them to sleep where everyone reside inside the cave. When Everyone was going to school, Nelson saw Jaiyden up on a tree. Nelson walked close to the tree and yelled to Jaiyden from the ground. "hey are you going to bed!?" Nelson shouted. Jaiyden looked down at him. "Come up here." Jaiyden said. Nelson climbed up the stump and stump had a ladder made out of roots. He climbs up and sits next to Jaiyden. "hey" he continues. "What are you looking at?" Jaiyden looked distracted. "nothing, just a dark blank nothing."She responded. Jaiyden then continued. "I can only just imagine  what these creatures could be going through, their home destroyed, never any peace in Ezea in their own home, Izzy being possessed and having not even an ounce of control because of it being my faiult. I fight with my mom every day and the sad part is, I can't even remember the last time I told her I love her.jaiyden wipes the tears that slowly.

         "I want to make it up to everyone, my mom, epecially and all the creatures in Ezea, Izzy, and that is a promise. Jaiyden said. Nelson did not have much words to say. Jaiyden laid her head on Nelson's shoulder and Nelson put his arms around her. "we will get through this." he said. "We will fight and win,"  jaiyden then added, "thanks for being there for me, believing in me, being a really good bestfriend and saving my life." She hugged him really tight and the two stayed that way for ten minutes.