Chapter thirty: over?

Jaiyden looks at the Madelion given to her by the Rayon after her father left the room and told her that she can go to India with her dad next year to live him. Jaiyden takes the Madelion off her neck but pulling it off and then thinking about chucking it out the window but had this werid fear that the ground was going to open up below their feet. She wraps it and then decides to put it in a box and then she steps outside hoping no one sees her and then buries the madelion deep in a hole hoping to never see it again. She was  hoping to start a new future for herself with out any petty high school drama.

      Nelson tried to text message Jaiyden and call her but she was not able to pick up the phone. He too threw his madelion and hopes that he will not find it. Nelson was planning to go to a local public school until his school was rebuilt and with that he was going to train for hockey. As he is laying in bed the door bell rung and his mom yells saying that a friend is at the door. Hoping that it was Jaiyden he sees that it's Tabithya. "Tabithya, what are you doing here?" Nelson asked in confusion. "I missed you so much, I'm so glad to see you again and to see that you are in one piece makes me happy." Tabithya uninvitingly hugs Nelson but Nelson returns the hug.

    Sussanah, distanced herself from Agnus and the group to regain her popularity status at another private school and instantly made new friends. 

       Agnus is focusing on school and is making studying a huge priority in her life after the thought of her almost going to jail. Her parents are still upset with her and her father barley looks at her the same again but she doesn't let that stop her.

       Izzy, got arrested after finding out she was on probabaton and for assulting Jaiyden. She sits in a jail cell in juvy not carrying a bit about her life or her future.

       Wyatt, is playing basketball by himself trying to clear his mind in his room as he sees the picture of him Wyatt and Christian.

     Logan enjoys his freedom by going on vacation to puetro rico for the next two weeks before he starts school again in Austin Paul High school where it is in his district. 

     Christian goes to a local church where he pays his repect to the ones who lost their lives in the fire and makes a prayer.

  Back in Jaiyden's room the Madelion lights up from underground while Jaiyden is having dinner withe her family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end of the story