Chapter twenty-nine innocent or guilty

Two months had passed since the incident and it was November a week before Americans celebrated thanksgiving. Jaiyden along with her other friends are all in court down as they are waiting to here the choice that the jury has made about the possible arson. "Has the jury made their verdict." The judge ask. "Yes your honor, we have found the charges made towards Jaiyden Ivory, Isabella Swan Mcalle, Wyatt Anderson, Sussanah Williams, Agnus Le, Nelson Thomas, Logan Garcia, and Christian Bailey not guilty of said charges due to lack of evidence that they started said Arson, destruction of property. As for Murder, we find them to be not guilty indangerment however ." The jury said however the judge made her decison. Jaiyden Ivory and Isabella Swan Mcalle will be on probabtion for six months for the endurement of themselves as runaways. "What?!" Jaiyden and Izzy both screamed and the court room was at an uproar. "Silence in my courtroom, silence!" the judge shouted. "As for Wyatt Anderson, Sussanah Williams, Agnus Le, Nelson Thomas, Logan Garcia and Christian Bailey, no charges will be put towards them. The judge bangs the gavel. "Case dissmissed." Janet then said, Probabtion, can they do that?! it doesn't make any sense." Jim replyed "it technically does." Jaiyden was upset and Izzy gave Jaiyden the death glare and then stormed towards her and slapped her across the face and grabbed her and kept on hitting her.

       "Get off my daughter!" Janet yelled. "That's enough!" Jim said and Izzy was pulled by the police and was handcuffed by them.  Jim helped her up but Jaiyden harshly moved his hand off her shoulder. "you better learn how to sleep with one eye open you bitch!" Izzy said. As days passed Jaiyden still stayed in her room. Until Sanjay came up and saw that Jaiyden was watching the news of the court case and her being attacked by Izzy. "shut that off." Sanjay insisted. "How can I when I am seeing myself as the laughing stock of the entire world. Jaiyden said. "Honey this is going to blow over and then eventually it will be old news trust me their gonna wanna talk about the government and taxes then a stupid case."  Her father said. "But this stupid case could ruin my chances of getting job or going to college. Dad what if I apply to NYU and they see this and they don't except me." Jaiyden says. Then NYU isn't worth your time. There are better colleges you can go to that you can go and study dance and beside your only in ninth grade." he said. "I guess, listen with all the stuff happening right now I was wondering, when you probabtion ends, would you like to come and live with me in India, you can learn how to speak hindi, get in touch with your indian side, it can be an adventure, and they just bulit and amazing arts highschool that will fit you perfectly what do you say?" 

       Jaiyden then smiled. "I say, lets board that mother sucker." They both laugh. "I love you so much dad." Jaiyden told him. "I love you too blue jay."