Chapter seventeen:Questions

As Oleo soars in the sky, Agnus grabs onto his skin tightly. Her body is shaking and her hands are sweating. She felt herself slipping from the side of Oleo but Wyatt grabbed her and pulled her to saftey. Agnus nerves grew strong when she realized that she was flying on a hairy spider. She felt that falling was more better than being on top of Oleo. “How much further?” she said quietly and weak. “were almost here.” He said. They arrive to his home. The four got off and welcomed them in his house. When they walked in, Agnus tossed herself on his bed and slept. Oleo walked into the kitchen and gave her some herb stew to fill her up. “Agnus.” Agnus wakes up and takes the bowl and surps it . Nelson looks around the house with Wyatt in curiosity and encountered a burnt painting of Oleo and his late wife. “whose this?” Oleo looked over at the painting he was holding. Oleo pauses for a minute, and then finally speaks. “My wife…my love.” Nelson continues to look at the destroyed picture and Wyatt looks up at him. “Is she okay?” Oleo gives him a blank look. “Yeah she’s actually out shopping it’s taking her fifty years because she couldn’t find the right shoes.” Oleo turns around and talks under his breathe. “stupid human.” Wyatt felt guilty. “I’m sorry I didn’t know she was…”Oleo snapped back at him. “don’t finsh that sentence!” Wyatt backs up in fear. “Why don’t we enter in the next room” Hazel suggested. She signals them all to walk to the other room. They all sit in the other room in a circle and the four of them sit in the dark where the only thing lighting the room was the dim fire light.

            Nelson breaks the silence by asking Oleo about IOH. “What happened to my friends?...they passed out and just vanished.” Oleo answered, “it appears your friends remained soulless as it was taken by IOH and what he’s doing with the bodies is a mystry but with my understanding he’s using the souls to becoming stronger.” Agnus jumped in. “so what we need to do is find out what his weakness is and that should realease the souls”. Oleo said, well this is very complicated because no one has ever possessed this power and it’s making me go crazy and at the same time he is now in a physical form. They all try to put their heads together and think for a second, “My grandfather has know how to resolve it, the only problem is,I don’t know where he is. Said Hazel

 Hazel. “Maybe you have been searching for your father the wrong way.”Hazel looked confused. “what do you mean?” She says. Oleo points out. “as if you don’t know. You are the ancestor of this land, all of Ezea belongs to you. Figure out a way to save it.”Hazel grew angry. “so you think this is all my doings? That the reason why innocent lives are in danger is because of me?!” Oleo calmly responded. “I’m sorry but that is not what I said .” Hazel gets up and walks into the room, stops and then turns around facing Oleo in teary eyes. “that is exactly what you intended to say.” Hazel storms in the other room. Nelson and Wyatt watch her walk away and Agnus lays on the bed.

            As time past since Hazel’s argument with Oleo. She is still replaying in her head what he said to her. When she sits on the ground and accidently hits her head on the shelf, papers start to fall and she’s sees the picture of her mom, dad and her sister Luna. She stares at it for ten minutes and turns the picture on the back and sees a line that looks like it could be part of a map. She quickly rumishes through a box of her childhood and notices that each picture on the back had a green line going in different directions. She put them all together and saw that it pointed up diagonally. Hazel starts to smile and runs to Oleo.

            “Oleo! I think I found something important.”  Oleo was sleeping along with the boys and Agnus. “everyone wake up!” she shouted they all jumped. Including Oleo. “Is everything okay?” he asked. “Yeah, yeah listen I was looking at my pictures and then one line had more lines and that line turned into a map and…” Wyatt and Nelson looked at each other in confusion. Oleo interrupted . “slow down”. Oleo said. “I need the map of Ezea immedietaly!” Oleo did not know what was going on but decided to give her the map.  He walked over to the drawer and handed her a map. She took her picture and decided to  line the pictures with what is on the map. Everyone gathered around. “This is lining up correctly look!” Hazel exclaimed.

            They all looked at the picture trying to figure out what this meant. “I’m confused what are we looking at?” said Nelson. Hazel ignored Nelson and found what she was searching for. “ My grandfather’s hidden kingdom. Oleo take us there.” She insisted. Oleo took another look to see if that was really his kingdom. He was shocked by the discovery “You found it.” Oleo said in surprise. “Course I found it.” Hazel said boastfully. “Hop on my back everyone, where going to the Hidden Kingdom.” Said Oleo. They all rushed on his back and Oleo began leaping.