Chapter nineteen: Hidden Kingdom

Nelson, Wyatt, Agnus and Hazel are riding on top of Oleo as they fly to the kingdom where they head to the corner of an uncoming mountain. “what are you doing?! Were gonna crash turn!” yelled Agnus. Oleo flies closer until they reached a portal that took them to the hidden kingdom. As they arrived there, they noticed that it looked like greek ancient ruins. The teenagers were amazed by what they saw. Oleo flew down towards the kingdom. It was larger than five football fields combined. Oleo lands and everyone gets off and they all stand there in a group analyzing the castle. Hazel leaves the scared group and slowly walks towards the entrance of the castle. She is apprehensive about meeting her grandfather for the first time but knocks the door anyway. The group slowly walks closer and the door creaks open. Theres nothing but advance darkness and she walks in. Oleo whisper, “hazel! Come back here!”Oleo and the rest follows Hazel.  As they all enter, a loud deep voice echoes from the walls. “COME CLOSER!” Hazel slowly walks to the middle of the dark room. “grandfather…it’s me hazel!” She yelled. There was silence.

            Her along with her friends were invisibly grabbed by the arm and pulled up to the main room of Hazel’s grandfather. After going through six different rooms, they are sucked into a hole and lay on the ground for a minute. When that minute was up they were magically forced to stand up and were thrown on individual chairs. Silence and fear were felt on each of them. For Hazel anxiousness. A puff of smoke appears in the middle of the air and appeared Hazel’s grandfather.  Hazel’s eyes widened when she met him for the first time. “Oh Hazel, sweet little hazel, let me take a good look at you.” He stares at her. “wow turn around.” Oleo approached him and kneeled. ‘’It is an honor to meet you, your highness.”        

            Agnus, Nelson and Wyatt, nervously kneel. “what brings this interesting visit my friends?” Nelson walks up to him. Your highness, I’m Nelson Thomas and were not from around here. He cuts him off. “clearly your not, just by reading your mind, you are concerned about your friends and want them saved.” Nelson confidently said, “yes absoutley.” Hazel’s grandfather continued. “I believe I can give you the answers you are looking for.” Agnus jumped in wouldn’t Ioh find you or find out that you are telling us all this?” He answered. “this is called the hidden kingdom for a reason, Ioh is part of the forbidden kingdom while I am part of the hidden kingdom and it has been this way since we both created Ezea, but he choose the path of evil and I choose good so we separated Ezea. Evil can not enter here and good cannot enter there but since Ioh has conquered our precious land good has access against their will. Ioh used a spell called the consulo, it is used to transform immortals into humans to murder them. That spell was put in the book to destroy enemies like Ioh but unfortantly it was not planned like that. When your friend Jaiyden came into our world, it opened a portal and welcome Ioh to overcome your world. “what’s Ioh doing with my sister?” Hazel asked in concerned. Her grandfather’s response was “with my understanding, he is using her soul to make him stronger. As questions of concern raised more and more, the main question was finally asked. “how do we save our friends?” asked Wyatt. Grandfather Ozan paused for a minute in distressed and finally answered. “war” All there eyes widened and Nelson had trouble understanding. “ did you just say war?” ? Nelson questioned. “yes, Ioh is not going to hand them to us and unless we fight for them but it will not be easy, we need to train for this battle not only will your friends be saved, the souls of innocent lives will be saved and Ezea will be at peace once more. Everyone was accepting the fate but Agnus was not having it. “I’m not fighting in no war! Okay this is not our world so why are we putting ourselves in danger.” Nelson walked up to her in anger and faced her in a stand off. “because are love ones are pretty much dead including your bestfriend Sussanah so if you really cared about anyone but yourself you’d shut up and participate.” Agnus gotten more furious. “Don’t tell me to shut up!” Ozan grew impatient. “ silence!” he yelled. “When you two agrue who is this helping?”