Chapter sixteen: Trapped

It has been three days since they have been captured, no food, and no water, Jayden and Izzy’s souls lie at the hands of ioh and they were trapped. Logan, Sussanah, and Christian slowly dehydrates as Ioh inhales the souls of the three teenagers. Sussanah’s body is later desinagrated. Nelson is horrified by what he sees and screams. “NO! DON’T DO THIS! YOU’RE A MONSTER”! yelled Nelson. Ioh electrocutes Nelson’s body where he falls numb for a few seconds and lays on the ground. Ioh then vanishes leaving a dyhydrated Agnus, and Wyatt, an unconscious Nelson and a confused Hazel. The room then becomes quiet and Hazel slowly cries. “this is all my fault!” said Hazel. Hazel cries through her words. I thought that for once I was going to live in peace and I le…..Agnus walks over with less energy and touches Hazel’s shoulder. There has to be a way to get out of here. Wyatt said. “ impossible it’s shield by black magic. Hazel said. “So theres no way out?”Agnus complained.

            Every minute felt like and hour that passed by the sit in the cage like animals waiting for a mircle to occur but everytime they hoped, that mircle did not happen. Then all of a sudden when they least expected it Oleo appears and attacks every minon. They lie on the floor unconscious. The teenagers were astonished by what they saw the “radioactive insect” do. “damn that thing can kick ass!” Said Wyatt. Oleo raises up his cane and magically lifted the evil spirt from the bar, causing it to collapse. The room went silent for a minute.

            “is everyone okay?” Oleo asked, Everyone couldn’t make up words to explain how they were feeling. “ get on my back quickly I need to take you to my home!” They stood there in confusion. “Now!” he yelled. The human teenagers quickly climbed on his back and within seconds he flew away with the kids.