You're my Hero- Mikan x Hajime [SLIGHT CRINGE]

EDIT 5/1/19
happy new year! sorry for the lack of updates, i've been working on my danganronpa spin-off that i may post to wattpad if i gain the confidence.
ughhh this is so old and not a good representation of my writing abilities now. i wasn't even 12 years old when i wrote this so if you want better writing check out my newer stuff❤️❤️❤️

A little something for xInsanexPotatox ! Very sorry about the delay, I finished this off in a car lel.
But do enjoy either way! :)
-Admin

Mikan realised it- She was the world's most obvious outcast. No one noticed she was there, but that was for the better. If someone caught a glint of her neat nurse apron, it'd be bleeding red. What had she done wrong? Had she offended them? No. Was it her timid personality? No. Was it nothing at all? Yes. The bullies had no reason to even touch her, but that stingy, short little magpie named Hiyoko Saionji had convinced practically the whole school Mikan was an extraterrestrial alien from Neptune and there was nothing she could do about it. Her life was messed up, and there wasn't a friend to cry on. Nagito Komaeda was a shadow she could lurk around, but he was a little scary with his tall figure.
Everything was hopeless. However, little did sweet, tentative Mikan know this was to change. But when?
~~~
Mikan dragged her heavy body through the halls of Hope's Peak Academy as she dodged many students who looked a little intimidating. It was another Monday morning, and the Tokyo sun beamed down onto the glass windows. It felt hot and sticky, despite having her down a full litre of ice cold water. Finally! Her locker! She'd made it without an early encounter with...someone. She grabbed a couple of books and headed to class reluctantly, slamming the door before so.

--Quick Time Skip--

She timidly opened the door, peeping round it. The class was half empty- only about 15 students were present. Sigh, Hiyoko Saionji was..there, but she's partnered up with Mahiru Koizumi.
She took all her books to an empty, two seater desk, gradually seating herself on the left chair.
"Hey, look!" Mikan heard a familiar, deafening voice, "It's Ultimate Pig Barf!"
Dammit, Saionji had spotted her and was throwing insults right in her face. The whole class cracked up with extreme balls of laughter. It wasn't funny! Who gave them the right to tease her? No one...
More students were filing into class, wondering what on earth was so amusing. One sat next to her, opening their book and checking their score. It was young ahoge boy, Hajime Hinata. He was the only one who bothered to talk to Mikan, and today he seemed more distant. Great, now he knew she was something supernatural. She sighed and looked at her own work, trying to forget everything.

-A Longer Time Skip-

School had been torture, even worse than ever. There was an enormous bruise down Mikan's left leg with an unspeakable, abhorrent colour/color. The no talent had only said 'Hi' and 'Bye' to her that day. Everyone had gone back on her. Her teachers, here enemies, her long lost parents, Hajime, everyone. She felt a tap on her back.
"S-Saionji Ch-Chan, p-please stop throwing st-stones..." Mikan mumbled, not bothering to look back.
"It's me, Mikan." A voice called. She flipped around, noticing the tall brunette towering over her like a skyscraper. He looked a little shy, shaggy and tired. Mikan recognised those drowsy eyelids anywhere.
"I just wanted to...invite you over...or something." He said, scratching the back of his neck. Mikan, small and hopeless, looked up at him like a cloud in the sky, eyes twinkling with a small gasp beneath. She felt like she was in shock. Maybe she was?
"U-u-um," She stammered, "H-H-H-Hajime-Kun?"

---

Hajime's house had been locked, so he and Mikan had decided to take a detour to the local park. Yes, it was meant for elementary kids, but teens were still allowed, right?
Mikan sat on the nearest swing, it creaking a little when it swung.
"H-Hajime Kun?" She began, "d-do you like me? I-In that w-way?" She covered her mouth as soon as she said that, "a-argh! I-I'm s-so s-s-s-sorry! I didn't m-mean t-to off-offe-"
She was cut off by something remarkable. She felt Hajime's lips touch hers softly. No one had ever touched her like that before.
Was it a kiss?
Yup!
Mikan flinched in surprise, then flickered her eyes shut slowly, wrapping her skinny arms around his neck. They pulled apart, a thin trail of saliva forming.
"W-was that a y-y-yes?" Mikan smiled for one of the first times as a teen.
Hajime blushed, nodding in response, "I hope that....you feel the same."
Mikan nodded, and hugged her partner. She had been loved for the first time ever.
"You're m-my hero, Haj-Hajime."