Cat's Tricks and Love's Treats- Despair Arc! Souda x Reader.

Can't remember who requested this >.<, oh well.
Also, can we please commemorate the day I landed my first bottle flip? (When I'm writing this it would've been yesterday.)
Saturday 8th October.
Halloween special btw, I just love the freaking decorations.
---
It had taken you about two hours to put your cosplay together, and there were only more difficulties coming your way. You had chosen, due to it being your favourite animal and coincidentally a halloween feature, a sleek, black cat.
By now, you had clipped on your tail, courtesy of your best friend Hajime Hinata, slipped on your ebony dress, pulled on 'kawaii-desu' stockings (obviously named by the one and only Hiyoko Saionji) and tugged your (h/c), (h/l) hair into pretty pigtails.
The only thing left was the ears and makeup.

"Soda-Kun~!" You mewed, pretty much like a real feline.
Just then, your long-ish-term boyfriend, Kazuichi Souda strolled in, carrying your most valued eyeliner pencil whilst wearing his regular jumpsuit. He'd seemed to have gotten over his Miss-Sonia-Phase and turned his loving desires towards yourself. Miss Y/N, he would call you on especially good days like now.
His eyes lit up.
"You look really cute, you know that?" He assured you for what wouldn't be the last time that night.
"Nya! Of course I know, silly! You tell me every second of every minute of every-"
"I-I get the point!" He held his hands up, almost dropping your eyeliner pencil.
"Careful, Soda-Boy! My mom bought me that!" You tapped him warningly on the nose. You had your little nicknames for each other.
•'Soda Boy' (sometimes you would spell it 'boi', depending on how much your memes were seeping through.)
• 'I-Will-Slap-You-Round-The-Face-If-You-Say-That-Again-Chan.'
• 'Hamster-Hater.'

"H-hey! Just because I hate Tanaka doesn't mean I hate hamsters altogether!" He nudged you.
"Wait, you heard all that?"
"Duh! You've got a loud mind, Miss-Y/N."

"Shut up and draw my f**king whiskers on my f**king face." You said coldly, inching closer to his face ominously.
He rolled his eyes, carefully running the eyeliner around your nose and across your rosy cheeks.
"I-it tickles!" You laughed your head off, rather annoying your poor lover.
You had a small conversation whilst he applied your makeup with caution.
"Sooo, why aren't you dressing up for Halloween, Soda-Boy?" You were about to tilt your head, until you realised the eyeliner pencil was tracing along your cheekbones.
He looked up into your (e/c) orbs, almost caught off guard.
"I guess, I just...don't really like this holiday? H-hey! Don't ask me!"
You sighed in disappointment, wanting your boyfriend to involve in the fun.

(Time-Skippity-Skip-Along-The-Road-[okay I'll stop now]please do)

"Are you coming or what?"
This banter could've lasted for hours. It was 7.00 at night, and you were willing to get round the entire street without some hooligan clown attacking you.
Souda had been banging on the door countlessly for about 10 minutes, begging for you to finish adding your top eyeliner. You were determined to get it right without screwing up your lover's makeup skills. You had no idea whatsoever that a mechanic could draw perfect whiskers.
"Uneven." You muttered to yourself, rubbing away the eyeliner.
"Uneven"
"Uneven"
"Uneven"
"Une-"
"Get the hell out of there!"
You sighed and drew a lazy line of eyeliner, marching out of the door. You greeted your Souda with a tight hug.
"M-miss Y/N!"
He swiftly reacted to your affection, wrapping his arms around you.
"Nya~"
He wrapped his arms around your neck, as if needing to reach up to you.
"God, you're getting too tall! Just stop growing already." He muttered, letting go of you.
"Hey, Souda! Do you think Yukizome and Koichi will have candy toooooo~?"
You have him the 'kawaii face' and shook him like an unmade bed sheet. (what the fuck does that even mean-)
"C-careful! Yeah, I'm sure they will."
You grabbed his arm firmly.
"Let's get this show on the road!"
---
FANFIC CONTEST NOTE: Yes, I am allowing lemons (if you don't know what a lemon oneshot is, check my first chapter).
Also, can you let me know if I haven't voted on your entry? I don't want to miss anyone ;w;

Next up- ldkkkkkkk actually