Touch- Nagito Komaeda x Reader [ANGST]

There's really no explanation for this one, it just came to mind. Leave me alone ;-;
---
The boat swishes and stirs in the violently crashing ocean, causing a sudden turning of the stomach. Darkness embeds the horizon, with jagged forks of lightning striking the earth like meteorites. Thunder claps like fireworks, shuddering one's eardrums. Bitter frost crawls around the bare walls and ceiling, intensifying the cold. There's someone present, but no one can see them.
Except you.
And there he was.
A little ray of sunshine to block out the tension of an irrational storm. White, fluffy hair, glistening from his aura. Pale, porcelain skin like a freshly crafted china doll. His eyes were beady, yet enticing.
Some memories flash through your mind like flipping through a photo album. Ones like chasing each other through a field of recently shaved grass. Throwing handfuls of leaves in each other's faces, leaving you with twigs and branches left embedded in your hair. You fling your arms around his skinny waist. He feels warm and comfortable. He smells like the sweet scent of cupcakes, newly drawn from the oven, or a sugary tea you'd drink on a cold winter's morning.
You stop thinking. It makes you depressed at the thought that these were only just memories. Your family had to flee due to financial dilemmas, hence you would never be able to relive those memories again.
You remember getting coffee from the local Starbucks, of course, accompanied by his smiling presence. The mornings always got you down, no matter how many cheerful songs he sung you, no matter how many warm hugs he gave you. You just needed that little pick-me-up, and you were all set.
He'd buy the exact same thing as you, even if it resulted in you having to finish the rest due to his distaste for coffee as a whole. He'd just want to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. And it worked a treat.
Your mind flashes back to a dirty room placed unfittingly on the bottom deck. The boat was heavy and easy to malfunction. You didn't even know if you'd make it overseas.
Your old jacket (that you distinctively remember having in 10th grade) pocket is stuffed full of colourful sticky notes he'd passed you in class, all scrawled with lyrics to sweet melodies that were sort of cheesy, but they made you so happy you could cry.
"Not enjoying your trip, ma'am?" A voice beckons you, so familiar and soothing. You turn your head hastily to realise the fluffy haired boy was speaking to you. It felt so real, but it was just your mind. He'd be gone within the blink of an eye. But no, when you open your eyes, he's still as clear as daylight.
"Don't talk to me like you're here with me..." You sigh, looking away. You're lucky you're alone in this room. Anyone who caught you talking to a dented, metal wall would call you crazy.
He sifts a small, almost silent chuckle, and smiles widely. A smile that wants to make you beam. 
"I may not be here, but that doesn't mean I can't talk to you..." He comes closer. His presence feels so genuine.
You shake your head as a way of dismissing him. Nothing was believable right now.
"You're not here."
"You've already mentioned that."
There's a brief moment of silence before you can bring yourself to mutter the words, "we left you in Japan. We left you for our own freedom. You didn't follow us, you waved goodbye at the port. I remember that."
He laughs again, "of course I was there. I'm just an image."
"So you admit it, huh?" You say accusingly, tilting your head, "you really aren't here? You're just a mind trick."
"Just because I'm merely an illusion doesn't change anything."
Another crash of thunder rumbles through the ocean, a strong wave jolting the boat again making you wretch.
"I'm still here, but not how you want me to be."
You shuffle to the other side of the room, trying to distance yourself from him.
"Let me touch you. Prove to you that I'm here, but not."
You bang your head against the wall, denting it to a further extent. You look back at him, but he's still there. Sitting with a wide grin on his face.
"Go away," you furiously smack yourself on the forehead, leaving a red mark.
"Not until you let me prove I can still hold you."
"Leave..."
---
shit cba anymore
anyway so it looks like you guys want more limes from me?
kay, I'll see what I can do 😏