Bedsheet- Byakuya Togami x Reader

The grand clock in the hallway finally rang twelve. For what had seemed like forever, it was officially morning. Of course, you couldn't get up. Not even the maids were awake.
It was silent in the Togami household, which you had been welcomed into a few years back. Byakuya and you had a strong relationship, and he took this as an opportunity to sleep in the same bed as you.
You thought it would be cute, lying with your arms wrapped around each other, noses pressed together, murmuring sweet 'love yous'.
But no.
It was a war of tugging at the sheets that covered your barely clothed bodies, left to right. You couldn't wait two seconds before having the sheets tugged off of you.
According to the maids, they had shrunken in the wash machine, and that they would be replaced within a few days.
Yeah right. You'd suffered this torture for a full week.
"[Y/N]..." Byakuya grunted, pulling the covers towards his chest to shield them, "stop..."
You scowled in response, and scrambled to get them back.
"Did your mother ever tell you about sharing?" You whispered in the dark, "I can give you classes if you want."
Byakuya sighed.
"Just because I've been taught about sharing, doesn't mean I have to use it."
It was one of those statements you couldn't retaliate to, unless you punched him in the gut, so you turned on your side to try sleep.
It was cold, the bitterness nibbling on your bare skin, partially covered by a thin nightie. A wind blew past the window enveloped in curtains, letting out a painful, low screech.
Your toes gripped the thin sheets and yanked them over yourself. Relief.
"[Y/N]." Byakuya snapped, sternly.
He took them back, your face sinking in anger. Disappointment.
You groaned and got out of the bed, unhooking your dressing from the metal hook hanging on the door. You snatched your pillow, and set up a make-shift camp-bed on the floor.
"It's your own fault, [Y/N]."
"Hm."
He was a spoiled brat, who never admitted defeat or accepted a flaw in his personality.
You brought the dressing gown towards your neck as a temporary cover, as you lay on the soft, fluffy carpet. Your ankles hurt, as your [E/C] orbs began to close.
-Timeskip-
Morning eventually came, to your surprise, and you were still tangled up in a dressing gown. It took a few moments to adjust to the light, creeping through a gap in the curtains, until you could see things clearly.
In an attempt to get up for the day, something stopped you, like a thick barrier. Looking down, you realised it was an arm, different to your own.
"[Y-Y/N], stop." A small voice said, "you're disturbing me."
It was Byakuya.
"T-Togami?" You said, shaking him to an awoken state.
His icy blue eyes drifted open, a cold burn hitting your neck.
"So you really do appreciate my company?" You grinned, tapping his chin.
"And good morning to you too, love."