Otaku- Ryota Mitarai x Reader

You rushed towards the shelf, trying not to knock anything over.

You understood how precious the collection was.

Running your finger along the row of boxes, you chose a midnight show to watch.

You understood how much he loved anime.

Ryota Mitarai came stumbling into the room, his eyes shady. He'd been up all night making anime.
You caught his eye, as he turned to look at what you were doing.
"Y-Y/N? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

He caught you off guard, as you spun your head around in surprise.
"Says you!"
You both remained in silence for a few seconds, realising the shame in the boy's eyes.
"Aww, c'mere Ryota!" You sighed, opening your arms for a hug. But he pushed past you.
"I-I have no time! I need to make a-anime!"

"Hold up one second!"

He froze.

"Take a break, I have a treat planned!"

His head turned over his shoulder, the skin on his neck wrinkling. His eyes teared up, almost in shock or surprise. You winked.
"We're gonna watch some anime!"
He beamed.
"Y-you're really nice..."
You winked again, dragging him towards the TV with a disk in your hand.
The couch greeted you with it's plush cushions. You'd set it up this way, even serving refreshments.
"I-I wondered wh-why it smelt like popcorn, actually." Ryota smiled, shuffling closer to you on the couch.
"Well, there's real popcorn here!" You smiled, handing him the huge bowl as you grabbed your own.
"Were gonna have a great time!"
you're gonna have a bad time uwu sans
that was fucking short okay