Ha Not So Average- Shy!Caring! Naegi x Hyperactive! Reader

From me to you, CoFFeeBeaN28
---
EDIT 5/1/19
happy new year! sorry for the lack of updates, i've been working on my danganronpa spin-off that i may post to wattpad if i gain the confidence.
ughhh this is so old and not a good representation of my writing abilities now. i wasn't even 12 years old when i wrote this so if you want better writing check out my newer stuff❤️❤️❤️

Y/N:
I swung my bag about in numerous directions, occasionally whacking myself in the knee or shin. The bright, morning, Tokyo sky shone through gaps in the puffy clouds, which were partly grey. A small breeze drifted through my (hair length), (hair color/colour) hair, lifting it to an extent. I had been told the wind carried dreams, giving an individual disaster and destiny, but I wasn't really one to believe in the two children who travelled  to a house made of candies despite my childishness. I brushed some crumpet crumbs off my school attire, playing hopscotch along the pavement. 
Pigtails bouncing about like they were living, I smiled and raced along the sidewalk with great joy. I felt as if no weight was on my shoulders. Today was to be a good day, as I could already tell.

Naegi:
"Come on, Makoto, you incompetent pinhead!" Komaru, my younger sister, scolded me from ahead, "you've been like this since we first went to school together!"
She stopped in her tracks, turning to me with her hands on hips.
"Sorry," I mumbled in shame.
"Ugh! Don't get the wrong idea! I never wanted to walk with you in the first place!" She looked down at me, folding her arms. Strange, she's younger than me, but at least an inch taller than me, "you'd just get lost without your lil emoutou (little sister)!"
"Sorry," I repeated, staring across the street at a young girl with (hair color/colour) pigtails and (favourite color/colour) hair ties. I transfixed my eyes on her as the light drift became a wave of strong gusts. I heard thunder from above, and trickles of rain poured down on me.
Komaru carried on her way, not noticing my stillness.
The perfectly normal weather became an all out storm, crashing tsunamis of wind blowing my hair to the right.

Y/N:

I shielded my eyes from what seemed like a hurricane of rain and storm. The droplets of water trickled down my cheeks. I could barley keep myself up on my feet.
"Makoto! We have to run!" A voice said from across the street.
I had no choice but to dash ahead. The weather was too violent. School couldn't be too far away now. I'd been walking for 5 minutes straight.
My legs carried me as far as they could, which was to the school doors, and then toppled over right in the hallway.
My once bouncy hair had become dripping wet with rainfall. Some mascara had run down my eyes as if I'd been crying. I looked a mess, so I went straight to the bathroom to clean up.

Naegi

I kept on thinking about that girl. She'd gone now, but her image was permanently plastered into my mind. I could hear Komaru cursing from ahead, but I noticed something twinkling in the rainy light.
It was almost like a key, covered in decorative chains. I crossed the road, looking in both directions first. It was a rather busy road, but fairly easy to cross when no cars were present.
The wind howled.
I didn't howl.
I retrieved the girl's lost key, and came back to my side of the street.
"Sorry, Komaru!" I panted, ignoring the weather, "I just had to pick something up."
"Ugh! You're hopeless! When will markets start selling worthless 'lucky student' older brothers? You'd win first prize!" Komaru snapped, "come on! We're gonna be late!"

Y/N

The bathroom was damp and reeked. Many of the wall tiles were crumbling up. To be honest, they were worse than those cubicles you get near fairs or markets. I wiped the mess off my face with a packet of bunny tissues, reapplied my (favourite color/colour) mascara, and combed out my hair using my favourite (favourite cute animal eg cat) comb.
I still looked a state, but I insisted on getting to class either way. My clothes were soaked, but the jeans/leggings/shorts/whatever were drying up quickly.
"Hey, c-can I stop you there? Um..."
I twirled around, looking up/down at a short(er) boy with a dirty blonde mass of hair. His olive green eyes sparkled in the sunlight, which was breaking through the clouds. I then noticed his...average clothing. A hoodie...and some jeans.
Wow. I thought to myself. He's kawaii!
"Helloooo!" I responded, smiling from ear to ear. He looked like he'd had an ahoge before the storm, but it had flattened out like an ironed crease.
"Um. You...dropped y-your...locker key." He said, blushing a tiny bit. In his tiny palm lay my locker key.
"Ooh! Yaaay! Arigatou!" I squeaked, giving the stranger a hug, "I'm Y/N L/N! Y/N L/N! Y/N L/N! Y/N-"
"O-Okay! Uhm, I g-get it! My name's...Makoto (A/N: noot noot) N-Naegi." He said, his blush spreading.
"Soooooooo, which class do youuuu have?" I giddied, laughing.
"H-hold up."
Makoto put his stuff away in his nearby locker, as did I.

Naegi:

After school, I walked straight up to Y/N-San. Something about her was magical and wonderful. Perhaps it was love?
No, Makoto. That's stupid. We only just met. It seemed as if we're best friends.
"Helloooooo Makoto!" Y/N-San cheered, giving me a forced hug. She felt like my sister, hugging me in that way. Hang on...she'd left ages ago!
"I-I have to go!" I panted, rushing off, feeling pressure amongst my hood.
"Pleeeeease don't leeeave!" Y/N whined, pecking me on the forehead.
"Y-Y/N-San?" I stammered, sweating amongst my forehead.
She looked up, smiling sweetly like she would. I had to admit, she was kind of cute with those big eyes. She giggled slightly.
She nodded.
---
971 words, gee. I need to calm down