Teatime- Byakuya Togami x Shy! Reader.

warning: slightly ooc, didn't really know much about byakuya back when i wrote this sorry.

Requested by WhatsGoodSeb
Ah, yes, the true art of my bae. Yes, he IS mine. I will notify that. But I love him enough to write for you! Enjoy!
---

[F/N]

I clicked open the bedroom door and strolled back down the corridor. I'd walked down there about twenty times by now, and the young, snotty heir was still to be satisfied. He had been surprised at my 'extraordinary' tea-making, so he had ordered about forty dozen cups. I wondered if it'd be better to give him a gallon to keep him up at night.
Then again, he would probably demand me to take him to the bathroom like same five-year-old he is.
Uh, anyway. My name is [F/N] [L/N] and I guess you can say I'm the SHSL [Talent].
I passed Kirigiri's room, followed by Makoto and Sayaka's. I had asked them all to help, but they all had there priorities.
---
"H-hey, N-Naegi-Kun." I stammered shyly, opening the door a tad.
"Who is it? Oh, [F/N]-Chan! Sorry! C'mon in."
I stepped a littler further in. When I visualised the surroundings, I realised how messy the room was.
"O-oh! You look like you have a little s-spring cleaning t-to do! N-no offence!" I said, hands behind my back as a light dust of pink formed on my cheeks.
Makoto nodded sweetly at me, holding up a dirty flannel.
"I...uhh...was already up to it!"
"I-I'll leave you to that then!"
---

I had checked-Kirigiri and Sayaka were out exploring the school, so I decided to face harsh reality and get another tea for Togami, that heir I was talking about before. Yeah. Write this down-thinks he's better than everyone, has extreme arrogance, and is...kind of attractive.
I entered the dining hall with ease, going straight through to the kitchen.I was half expecting a corpse to lie there, but no such
despair. I sighed, slowly forwarding myself to the grand cabinet of mugs. It was coated in brown paint, decorated with gold plating. I couldn't lie to myself, it was quite a sight. There was one similar at my old home. Thinking about it made me depressed. After all, the 15 of us were trapped in a high-school killer game. I flung open the cupboard to take out a
mug. As I ran my fingers along the shelves, I noticed a handmade, lovely looking teapot with beautiful illustrations all over it. A quick light bulb flashed over my head.
Idea mode activate.
---

For the twenty-first time that day, I strolled casually down the hallway. I felt more prideful and proud than I usually would. Why? Perhaps I had made a tea-set especially for no other than Byakuya Togami. I figured it'd keep him quiet for ten minutes or so. There was even a cookie dish with Oreos and custard creams...because I felt a little kinder than usual. I'd set out a rose and carried it up here.
And look at me now.
---
"Kn-knock knock?" I stuttered under my breath, banging my middle knuckle on the door softly.
"Enter." A cold voice called, clearly meant for someone as high as Togami. I slid open the door and placed the tray on the heir's knee.
Nobody spoke, just the two of us staring into each other's eyes. I cupped my rosy cheeks in my palms, trying to hide the scattering of red blush all over my face.
"D-don't l-look at me...y-y-yet!" I gasped, hiding my flushed face.
Why is my heart thumping?
Why am I so shy?
What's going on?

I saw a quick smirk from the corner of my eye.
"What are you trying to suggest to me, [L/N]?"
I almost choked on my own saliva. He held up the rose I'd left and brought it a little closer to his eye.
His smirk grew much wider.
"[L/N], do you like me?"
I choked again and blushed harder. Did I? Didn't I? Was I in a moment of unawareness?
"W-what? N-no! I m-mean, p-possibly! M-maybe! N-no, w-wait, s-sort of! Uh...y-y-y-yeah."
He smirked even more.
"Get rid of that plain stutter, then." He pulled me to touch his soft lips with my own.
Why the hell is Byakuya Togami kissing me? That's the least I'd expect.
He broke it quickly, smirk sinking.
"Why?"
"W-w-why what?"
"Why are you shy like that?"
I blushed a little.
"O-oh! I j-just c-can't help it. S-sorry!"
He smirked again.
"One more request," He said unassumingly.
I nodded, clenching my fists in determination.
"Get another tea,"

I was about to scream out in agony once again until more words drifted through the air.

"You know, to share?"