Jealousy. (Souda x Reader)

Sent with kisses to OsmPotato
---
I took my first step into the woods, letting my foot shiver amongst the dry path. Forwarding myself, I looked back at  the directions Tanaka gave me.
Aha, I see you've just arrived there. Uh, sorry. I am Y/N L/N, the SHSL (Talent). I have been told to meet Sir Gundham Tanaka in the depths of the twisted forest.
But anyway...
I went to the left, like he said. I didn't see the point of the hideout plan. We were only working on an art project! Either way, he was a sweet guy, always making me sift a chuckle with his darkness.
Then I ran straight ahead, in search of a mossy tree stump, growing bluebells and daffodils. The air felt hot and sticky, just like it always did during summer. There had been a sweet Japan breeze washing over me earlier, but now I felt like treacle. Sure enough, I found the stump. It was prettier than I thought- perhaps it was enchanted? Maybe it was once a forgotten passageway? I took a few minutes to admire it, running my fingernail along the crooked roots and the rough bark.
"W-why am I admiring a tree?" I mumbled, standing up. This project was due in next week, and we hadn't made the plans.
"Miss L/N!" I suddenly felt weight all over as I was tackled to the ground and pinned there, "p-please don't meet...that dude!" (edit 5/1/19, wait you mean jay??? ohmygod fuck you i'm meeting him)
It was my dear friend, Souda.
I always saw it in his eyes- some glint of craving or longing towards me. Heck, it didn't scare me.
"Souda? Why did you-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Was I enraged? Engaged? In love?
Ahem. Y/N-San! You're driving me cuckoo! Why would you be in love with...
Shark teeth, braid hair, uhhh...Souda?
He remained silent, looking as if he had gone red. He didn't stand up. He barely blinked, let's face it.
"Souda! Snap outa it!" I scolded him, as I attempted to get into my feet.
"P-please don't!" Souda yelled, grabbing my arm, "I-I don't want him to take you away from me!"
"Who's-"
I was silenced by the quick peck of his lips.
"Y-your my special friend. I love you more than..." his voice lowered to a whisper, "M-Miss Sonia."
I gasped in shock. More than Miss Sonia Nevermind? She's a princess! I'm just a/an (Talent)!
"S-Souda...?" I said, scared to breathe. He grabbed my hand and grasped it tight.
"Be quiet. Y/N. You don't want...G-Gundham to overhear!"
It wasn't like he would overhear us, but I listened and lowered my voice.
"Are you sure you love me more than Sonia?"
I titled my head, seating myself on the stump.
Souda nodded, taking a seat next to me.
"Ibuki?"
Souda nodded, putting a hand on my shoulder.
"Hajime?"
"G-God damn it, Y/N!"
(That ending doe)