No, I'm the leader of the Togami Cooperation, b-baka!- Naegami (CRACK)

Believe it or not, I just copied and pasted my Jim Moriarty x KyosGAY Munakata fanfiction from my notes.
I ship them now.
---

Togami sat at his clustered desk in his office. Being a heir and shizzle nuggets, he had lots to do. He had to write a letter of apology, because he was very, very sorry for (totally not) killing Kirigiri

Dear Sayaka-Senpai,
I'm very sorry that I killed Kirigiri, twas very mean. I betted you is very sad because she is never come back. But she's gone two a better place now. She wented to detective heaven. ^_^
I will (always) never ever ever kill people again!
Sayonara, senpai! And remember, out of my way, narwhal!
Togami-Kun.

He put his pen down, folded the sheet of parchment in half and slotted it into the envelope. He closed the case- I mean the letter with his own saliva.

"Makoko-Chan!" Togami called, in his whiny, fourteen-year-old anime girl voice.
"C-coming, master-senpai!"  A muffled voice screamed from outside. In rushed a smol bean, wearing a smexy asf maid outfit, carrying a silver tray. On it rested a set of refreshments he'd prepared for master.
But guys, this is meant to be a mary sue anime girl!
So Makoko tripped over his own feet, causing him to fall flat on his face.
Whoop, panty shot. ^_^
"Awwwhhh, I'm so clumsy-desu!"

"Take this down to the post office! And please-desu, put it in a red postbox-desu, and not a blue, house looking thing!" Togami snapped at his kawaii-desu maid.
"Y-yes, dono-kun!" Naegay blushed profusely.
"Why are you blushing, nya?"
"I-it's not like I like you or anything you idiot baka!"
"Perfect. Shoo, now."
"Y-yes master!"
And with that, the crying weeb was gone.
---
I'm gonna go to the bleach buffet now.