*True Blood*(Normal or not? [An Eric Northman story]) Chapter 1

^^~~ Alrighties People So This is my first time actually posting a story online and i really hope you guys like it! it willl get better im just starting out so rate and comment and tell me if you like it so far~~^^^

I placed tape on the last box and wiped the sweat off my brow. I looked around the now empty crusty apartment I've been living in for a few months and smiled. 'Finally' today I decide to quit my job, pack my stuff and get the hell out of this place not that there was anything wrong with it of course. I wiped the sweat from my palms on to my dirty blue jeans and picked up some boxes.

"Hey, are you going somewhere Scar?" said a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw my neighbor, Kevin. Short black hair, average, brown eyed guy. He's uber nice and always brings me tacos every other day. He brings the food and I bring the drinks. I placed the box down and smiled at him.

"Haha yeah it's kinda spontaneous." I'm only 23; I live by myself, and like to travel. I stretched and looked at him. "Did you bring 'em?" I smirked and placed my hands on my hips.

“Bring what?" he asked. He pretended to think about it for a moment and I just rolled my eyes. “Of course I did “he smirked and tossed me a bag. Delicious smells of bell peppers, beef and beans wafted up my nose.

“Mmmmm" I hummed as I inhaled the intoxicating scent. He chuckled and walked towards the mini fridge, which I forgot about packing, and took out some cold root beers. We sat on the floor together and began to eat our food.

“so where are you gonna go?" he asked before taking a bite of his bean and cheese taco.

“Ummf, Imf notf suref yetf" I said with a mouthful of food. He shook his head and playfully punched my shoulder.

"Boys will not line up at the door for ya if ya do that" he joked. I rolled my eyes, swallowed my food and stuck my tongue at him childishly.

“Oh hush" I smiled, we talked for a few hours reminiscing on old memory's, and the crazy stuff we've done in the past. It was so funny to believe that in just a few months we've had so many good times. 

After finishing off our food, I stood up and dusted myself off. I looked out towards the window and checked the time. 4:40.

“Next town is three to four hours from here" he said probably noticing the time too. I looked at him as he gave me a reassuring smile. It hurt to know I was leaving but I knew he understood. "I'll help you put the rest of the boxes in your car okay" he said standing up.

“No no it's alright" I protested. “You don't have to do that."

“Of course I do, because I want to “I chewed on my lip ring as he ruffled my hair. I jokingly growled. He grabbed a box and headed out the door I followed suit, with another box.

He stopped at my 2005 lime green voltswagon beetle, waiting for me to pop open the trunk. I popped it open and we went back and forth bringing boxes to the car including the mini fridge, not saying much and by the time we were done it was almost 5:30.

“Well I guess this is it huh?" he asked still with a smile. I smiled back at him.

“Nah not really, I'll be back banging on your door going 'Kevin get your ass up, let's go get food!!!' “I joked. He chuckled and wrapped me in a big bear hug. We hugged for a bit and then he let me go. "Hey uh make sure holly gets the keys back Kay?" I asked. Holly funny mom-ish manager for our place. He nodded and kissed my forehead. 

“text me when you get a chance okay." He said. I smiled. “I love ya" he stuck his tongue out at me.

“Love ya too and I will" I jumped in to my buggy, turned the key into the ignition and drove off. I waved bye one last time and sighed. 

Now before you ask, no we weren't lovers or anything we were just really good friends, I drove along the quiet dirt road, and plugged in my mp3 player. I let some good bayside play for awhile, and hummed along to the music.

It was just nothing but swamps and trees, and strangely enough I loved it. Louisiana was just a great way to start over.

"It just has to be, just a little town, where everyone knows everyone, but no one knows an outsider." I said to myself. I tapped my fingers along to the beat of ‘blame it on bad luck.’ Little lights were twinkling in the distance, and as I came closer it all formed into a town. 

'Welcome to Bon Tomps!' I read off the sign,*never heard of this place* it started getting dark, and my tummy started growling. 'Foooooooddddddd' it said to me. 'Ggggiiivvveeee mmmmeeee ffffooooddddd' I growled. I didn't see much open, I checked the time on my clock, and it read '8:46'. Damn this was a long drive. 

^^^~~~~Okay so that was my first chapter rate and comment~~~^^^^

-Vicki_Mayhem-

Songs of the day -

Blame it on Bad Luck- Bayside

The drug in me is you :falling in reverse!