Pretty But Very very old wall paper! Chapter 25

LADIES AND PENGUINS OF ALL TUXEDOS AND COLORS!!! I PRESENT TO YOU THE FLYING AND INVISIBLE ZEBRA !!!!

*audience claps and watches in awe as nothing happens.* 'psst its over to youre left!!

ONCE AGANA THE FLYING ZEBRA !!!! who has just ...well fallen into a vat of chocolate!(lucky jerk!)

''ohh hahaha ell there :D i ish back for a bit and yes please dont kill me although i take ages to UPLOAD i am sorry, too much going on, but i will not give up of the gummy bear people i swear! 

anyways, so the story may seem a bit different from before becuase i want it to be abit more intense so if you dont like it im sorry im doing my best.

okay on wards !! so.. uhhh poop.....oh yeah i DONT OWN TRUE BLOOD.....but i do own a protractor ! XD

CLICKY THE BUTTON !!!! i hope you guys like it...

~~~~~~STORY START~~~~~~~

Another dreamless sleep, not that im complaining, actually im relishing the fact that its not another nightmare, where countless people around you are gasping out for air and cursing you with their last breath all because of what you are….no darkness and a dreamless sleep is peaceful.

“-arlrtt…” a familiar voice mummered. I turned over and groaned.”scarlett “ spoke the soothing voice, it was entrancing and I wanted to open my eyes but my body refused. My eyes were closed but my body was definitely  awake, especially when I felt cold hands on my back… and then…they slid down to my hips, I felt two thumbs applying pressure to my hip bone..They started to trail down and….…and my eyes flashed open, I jumped to the other side of the couch…wait..a couch?

My eyes scanned the cocky smirk that was plastered on the face of the serious hormonal man that the world knew as Eric. My face was brightly lit like a red Christmas light, I willed the blush away as I narrowed my eyes at him. ‘not cool that was too close’

“ohh a little jumpy are we?” he purred, his lips turned up in a smirk so that I could see his fangs. I growled in response and sent a kick to his face, unfortunately he caught it . ‘stupid vampire reflexes’

“aw now that wasn’t very nice” the same smirk still mocking me . I huffed, took in my surroundings and noticed that we were back at sookies house.

“yeah well neither is waking up to a vamp. Trying to get into my pants!” I frowned . ‘stupid blush go away!’ ..”haven’t we gone over the ‘stay out of my personal bubble?’”. I crossed my arms over my chest and groaned in my head ‘ the one fucking day I decide to wear a dress, no more dresses around this one.’

He leaned back in to the couch and shrugged innocently. I stayed against the other side of the couch and was two seconds away from setting him on fire. ‘no scar relax, hes just being a douche and pushing you’re buttons.’

“personal space doesn’t apply to a vampire “he stretched forward leaning towards me, If I had hopes of any bubble of some sort he certainly destroyed it. “come on you cant tell me you didn’t want me to continue …” he placed his arms on the sides of my body trapping me in and leaned in close till our noses were touching. I blushed so harshly that I swear I felt all my toes and fingertips go numb from blood loss.

“E-eric” I managed to get out, his smirk grew wider as he drew in closer, his cold breath hit my lips slightly and I found myself wanting to lean in so damn badly. And I did so. I leaned in, so very close, just centimeters away from our lips colliding….when… ‘DAMN IT SCAR GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN!!’ screamed the inner voice in my brain, so loudly i wouldn’t have been surprised if Eric heard it too,(luckily he didn’t ) .