"its Payback from eariler" Chapter 18

jello People!

here is the next chapter! im sorry theyre so short but im short on time :/ sorry but hey! atleast im uploading 3 chapter lol lol

hope you like it the next one will be even better (i hope lol)

<'~~~~~ clicky the button, if you do itll rain chocolate chip walfles!!

"well I’m off to shower" I smiled and started running up the stairs, as I reached the top I felt a rushing wind blow past me. There he was standing inform of Me." can I help you" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

" the offer is still open, “he said confidently. Clearly he's never heard of the expression 'no means no!' before. I shook my head. I decided not to put up with his shenanigans.

" you're crazy " I smiled, it wasn't sarcastic or anything I just figure he's silly. Now it was his turn to look at me confusedly. 

" just wait for me downstairs okay " I tilted my head to the side and relaxed, without waiting for his answer I sidestepped him And walked towards the bath room . I grabbed a towel and shut the door.

 I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, *why didn't you say yes to him?* my inner voice called. *That’s a stupid question to ask Why would I?*(all the fan girls are like 'CUZ HE'S FREAKIN HOTT!’ lol) 

I shook my head *such silly ideas* stretched, stripped my clothes off, and looked in the mirror. I twisted my naked body a little to see my back. There was a birth mark that was in the shape of lotus flower. *maybe I should get it tattooed over?* I asked myself.

 I've had it since I was born; I'm not sure as to who else in my family had it. I rubbed my eyes from any finally sleepy urge and turned on the water. My stomach growled and I gritted my teeth in hopes of not throwing up.

"can't waste time, first thing I'll order is a burger with everything on it." I smiled to myself, stepped in and was greeted with steaming water. I let it run over my muscles for a good while then began to shower...
*************************************************************************
                                                     {(.Eric’s P.O.V)}
After I saw her walk up the stairs, i couldn't stop thinking about how she reacted and also how she 'kissed ' me. I growled a little bit. Why did I want that kiss so badly? Then last night’s vision came back to my head. As I saw everything being replayed in my mind I realized I missed the most important question. How the hell did she get into my memories and what could she really be? 

I heard the water running upstairs,so I sat down on sookies couch and laid back. I started to go over in my mind about godric, and wanted to find him soon. 

Is there any time when he didn't save me? So I should do the same, for him, for my maker. I heard a door close, and my mind came back to reality, i also heard footsteps walk throughout the house up stairs as if they were trying to be quiet.

Maybe she's already done? But i listened closely and still heard the water running. Someone’s in the house!  I sat up quickly, and used my vampire speed to get up the stairs but stopped to see through the bars of the stairs to have a good look.

I nearly lost my footing as I saw her. It was Scarlett, soaking wet, wrapped in a white towel, she looked like she was searching for something. She walked into a room for a moment.

" yes found it! " she said quietly but I could hear her loud and clear. She started to rummage through something’s so I decided to scare her I used my vampire speed to quietly stand and the top of the stairs and surprise her. I leaned against the wall waiting for her.

*its payback from earlier.* I smirked. I heard her tip toe back towards the hall way, and saw her carrying some clothes. When she saw me she squeaked. 

"Eric!!!! What the duck!?! " she screamed while tightening  the towel around her body. I couldn't help but smirk even more.

" I simply heard some footsteps up stairs and came to check on you." I said "but you know this is even better." I walked up towards her, she moved back a little, I leaned in close and whispered "you look good in a towel or better yet…nothing at all” I smirked.

I could see her blush starting to grow, our body's were nearly pressed together, i could feel her heart pumping loudly and the image of just grabbing her and kissing her popped into my head. I could see her space out a little bit, and she blushed even more.

"I.....i...uhhh...n-need t-to get dressed..." she sturturted breathlessly. Could she have seen my thoughts? I moved and she bolted to the rest room.

I walked downstairs after a moment and sat down on the bottom step, I  ran a hand through my hair and sighed, *what is she really?*...
**********************************************************************

****************

Fallen Angels-BVB

Darkness within- Machine head

Darkest nights- As I Lay Dying

COMMENT! VOTE!!!! AND DOODLE LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW!!!!

PEACE LOVES!