"karma's a bitch huh?" Chapter 17

hello!! jello! hey peeps! sorry i havent uploaded in soooo long but there was a ton of things that i had to take care of first! like college homework and all that junk -_-"

how was everyones valentines day? did it suck? was it fantastic? or did it make you want to choke yourself? lol

mine was pretty good in the morning then later it sucked ass and the next day it sucked even more and now here i am, one step away from choking the life outta myself or someone who gets on my nerves ....lol -anime sweat drop- yeah any who enough about my stuppitidy, heres the next story!

i hope you love it!

<~~~~ clicky the awesome button and magical things will happen!!!!

" Scarlett...Scarlett wake up, we’re here" said a voice, gently shaking me awake. I didn't want to wake up from the most pleasurable cloud in the world. "Wake up, now you can shower...” whispered the voice. 

"....mmmm fluffy cloud why do you sound like Eric???  “I asked dazed from starvation. “You’re sooo comfortable..." I said drunkenly while rubbing my cheek against my 'cloud'

A deep chuckle erupted from my 'cloud' ,I slowly began to open my eyes, as Eric came into focus.

"E-Eric?? What are you doing?" I asked, I looked around and noticed we were in front of sookies house." mmm how did we get here?" I rubbed my eyes and questioned. Did I just call him fluffy cloud’?

"I brought you here so you could shower," he said looking at me,"can you walk? Because you know there is the option where I can take you, undress you and shower with you myself" he said. His cocky smirk returning. Ah there's the Eric I know. I frowned; my body tensed up and flew out of his arms. 

" no thank you" I slightly scoffed, arrogant pea-brained vampire. Although he did bring me here when he didn't have to. I felt myself slightly relax. "But thank you for bringing me here" I mumbled quietly, but loudly enough for him to hear.

" of course" he still had that same smirk on his face.

"may I have the keys?" I asked politely. He took them out of his back pocket and dangled them in front of me. As I reached for them he pulled them back away from me

" on one condition" he said mischievously. I growled.

"what is it" I said while gritting my teeth. To think he could actually be nice for once. I could see his smirk grow bigger as he spoke.

" a kiss" he leaned in towards me. What did this arrogant ego maniac just ask me for?!!

"a kiss?" I laughed, "Why would you want a kiss from me?" I asked, prepared to punch him if he said something perverted. 

" why not “he shrugged and leaned I closer. I thought about it. 

" fine" I agreed” but you'll have to close your eyes" I smirked. He shut his eyes while I rolled mine. Could he really be that clueless? I kissed my hand and placed it against his lips.

"there ya go now may I have the keys?" I asked with a big smile. He frowned, his face showed pure disappointment, but only for a second. I wish I could just make him stay outside like a good little doggie.

" that wasn't a kiss so no" he said, 

" you said kiss you didn’t specify how or where so I win. Keys please" I smiled sweetly; he growled and handed them over, defeated! He tossed me the keys, and we headed towards the door.

“if it were up to me I would withdraw your invitation or just kick you out myself if I could” I muttered to myself. I unlocked it with ease, and walked in but I noticed Eric wasn't following me, so I looked towards him. 

He was just standing there outside of the doorway waiting, I gave him a puzzled look.

" you need to invite me in" he replied .I my lips made an 'Oh' shaped form.

“wait weren’t you invited beforehand by sookie?” I felt confused.

“When you said ‘ withdraw your inviation’ it prevented me from coming in again” he stated.

“doesn’t that only work in movies” I joked.” But none the less, it makes sense.” I sighed.

“will you just invite me in?”he lightly growled.

"but Eric, what do I get in return" I said smirking mischievously. He stared me down, but I could see past it. "Karmas a bitch huh" I giggled and he growled.

" Pssshhh calm down" I rolled my eyes "why dearest Eric won't you come in" I said puttin’ on my best southern accent that I could. Even he couldn't help but smirk, he walked more like strutted through the door way and walked towards me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how did you like it? was it funny? lol

Songs of the Day!

-halo:machine head

-Ritual:Black Veil Brides

-Set the World on Fire:Black Veil Brides

********************************************

COMMENT VOTE EAT CHOCOLATE!!!!!

until next time!

PEACE LOVES!!!