i'm not an injured puppy! Chapter 8

" oh my stars Scarlett are you alright?" she said worriedly in her southern accent.

:"yes, much better". I looked over at Eric. "Thanks so very much...” He nodded and looked over at bill.  

"will you be taking her home now?" Eric asked.

" I am not sure as to where she resides." he answered and looked towards me. I felt like an injured puppy or something from all this attention.

“shes staying with me remember?” I looked towards sookie and smiled.

“im sure I can get back with no trouble” I smiled weakly. I could still feel the searing pain in my chest. “I’m feeling much better," I lied. I started to get up but my legs started to give out, I could feel myself about to fall to the floor.

 I shut my eyes awaiting the impact....but it never came. Instead I felt arms wrap around me, I opened them again only to see Eric firmly holding me.

"clearly you are not. She can stay here until she feels better." Eric said looking only at me. He could see through my lie.

"I suppose that would be much wiser than her walking up a lot of stairs. Is that alright with you Scarlett?" bill asked me. I simply nodded and looked up at Eric.

 The world seemed to slow down. Such a cliché thing to say, but how else can I describe it? I blushed and quickly looked away towards sookie.

"will you be alright sweetie? “She asked worriedly. I smiled at her and nodded. I feel like she's a big sister to me now. She always seemed concerned about me. I covered my mouth and began to yawn.

"tired aren’t we?" Eric said with a somewhat cocky smile.

" yeah I guess getting shot takes a lot outta you huh." I joked and smirked He looked slightly surprised at my own cocky and sarcastic attitude but just returned the smirk.

Bill cleared his throat, and my gaze was turned towards him. I hadn't realized that Eric and I were basically having a stare down. And I blushed. Sookie smiled and walked towards me. 

"I can't believe you took a bullet for me! Are you crazy?!" she hugged me tightly. I cant believe it you’re reaction to what happened just came out now. I laughed in my head but none the less I was uber surprised.

 I could feel Eric let me go so I could hug sookie properly. My back felt cold, I wanted him back towards me again but I stayed quiet and hugged sookie back.

" heh just a little Hun, It was all instinctive, besides." I had her at arm’s length to look at her. “Even if I’ve only known you for a few hours, I’d be sad if anything were to happen."

-Sookie:" awe Scarlett thank you soo much!!" she said and hugged me again. I giggled and rubbed her back

" any time...” I mumbled. She let me go and I tried to stand up straight, but my damn legs were really weak and wobbly. I immediately felt arms wrap around me again. Eric. I knew it already without having to look.

Somehow he was just there. But I didn't mind... Wait yes I do. He's a cocky arrogant ass wipe. 

"making it habits of falling aren’t we?" he joked.

"making it a habit of catching me?" I retorted. His smirk grew wider. I'm guessing he’s enjoying my come backs and attitude.

"Ms. Scarlett I am forever in your debt for protecting sookie." bill said. I looked towards him and smiled.

-"no worries, It wasn’t a problem-err except for the gunshot part." I smiled and lightly shrugged.

"if you need anything, I will be more than willing to help." he stated. I nodded. He's sooo not gonna let this go. Ha-ha, :) it was one of those "I'm forever in your debt" kinds of things.

" would you like to go rest now? “Questioned Eric. I was about to protest but I yawned instead. "Ahh well that’s a yes.” he said, I rolled my eyes

"well it is almost sunrise, so I believe we must be going too." Bill said turning towards Sookie who smiled and nodded.

" we'll see you later okay sweetie?" she said .I nodded, they turned and started leaving.
I looked over at Eric and gently started to distance myself.  I started taking small steps towards the bar trying to steady myself, but I still felt a little dizzy. I don't really like the idea of others helping me out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh shoot so Eric is gonna take care of her! whats gonna happen next??

until next time!

Songs of the day

- true bloods opening- wanna do bad things to you

korn- alone i break

3oh3- rich man

PEACE!!!